LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Tim Kawakami on Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tim K has always been a joke. Branch and Barrows are where its at right now.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
All I needed to see is Kawakami to know it wasn't worth reading... pass.

I am genuinely amused though at how butt-hurt and afraid so many of you are over Alex Smith. Why else would you not find some other way to spend your day... rather than sit, think, and talk of Alex? Get over it... you WANT to lose anyway... you said so a dozen or so times. So if Alex is who you think he is, he will accomplish the goal that you want. So stop b!tching and crying already and clean up your hemorrhagic rectums.

This x100000.

It's like using Star Magazine to prove a point.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
"I’m continuously surprised when I’m reminded how many 49ers fans still support Alex Smith and still believe if he just gets another shot, he’ll prove how good he truly is."

Wut?

If he really had that many "fans", why was he being booed? Why were we hearing "We want Carr!" chants?

Kawakami sounds like he thinks the planet revolves around him and his tweets.

BTW, I don't really read the guy's stuff often... is he just always negative? It's the impression I've had from the little that I've read. Does he write any positive articles? Has he ever done a "feel good" piece?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
All I needed to see is Kawakami to know it wasn't worth reading... pass.

I am genuinely amused though at how butt-hurt and afraid so many of you are over Alex Smith. Why else would you not find some other way to spend your day... rather than sit, think, and talk of Alex? Get over it... you WANT to lose anyway... you said so a dozen or so times. So if Alex is who you think he is, he will accomplish the goal that you want. So stop b!tching and crying already and clean up your hemorrhagic rectums.

This x100000.

It's like using Star Magazine to prove a point.

But that's how McLovin gets all of his football analysis! What is he going to do now?

lulz.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
"I’m continuously surprised when I’m reminded how many 49ers fans still support Alex Smith and still believe if he just gets another shot, he’ll prove how good he truly is."

Wut?

If he really had that many "fans", why was he being booed? Why were we hearing "We want Carr!" chants?

Kawakami sounds like he thinks the planet revolves around him and his tweets.

BTW, I don't really read the guy's stuff often... is he just always negative? It's the impression I've had from the little that I've read. Does he write any positive articles? Has he ever done a "feel good" piece?

Yes, he's a wet blanket the majority of the time. You only get a positive articleout of him if you win a championship.

I used to let his columns piss me off, but now I just print them out and wipe my ass with em'.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Alex Smith gets the unconditional love that would come from someone's grandma around here, it makes no sense to me. I could care less if he is a nice guy and a hard worker, he does not get positive results. He is a Ryan Leaf with out the attitude. No other team in the history of the NFL have kept a first round QB bust as long as the 49ers have kept Alex Smith, the most they last is 2 or 3 years, not 6 years.
Originally posted by BobS:
Alex Smith gets the unconditional love that would come from someone's grandma around here, it makes no sense to me. I could care less if he is a nice guy and a hard worker, he does not get positive results. He is a Ryan Leaf with out the attitude. No other team in the history of the NFL have kept a first round QB bust as long as the 49ers have kept Alex Smith, the most they last is 2 or 3 years, not 6 years.

Great add to the discussion. Brilliant.
with the way our luck has been lately alex is gonna come in and win 4 games and get us to the playoffs and get an extension
Originally posted by GoGiantsHumBaby:
Although no analysis from McLovin himself.

How does a guy who joined this past October know about McLovin?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Overkill:

He's some previous banned member that hates me. Dude is always trying to incite me. Just one of my many victims.

Better question is- Why did you decide to look at my profile and join date? Is it an issue with you? Let me find some tissue for your issue.

Btw- I have lurked this forum since the NolanNonsense days. Decided to join in October. I know all about susweel and his trolling of the forum.
Originally posted by BobS:

There's a reason for that, Bob. It's because this is a very rare situation involving a QB that was horrifically developed thanks to an OC carousel that the NFL has never known before and then add lacking talent/tyrannical HCs/unimaginably wretched OL blocking/etc. to the mix. Every intelligent fan and talking head out there knows perfectly well that this kid was screwed over by the organization and all its failings. Listen to any of the announcers like Billick, Rich Gannon, and Gruden and when they talk of Alex, they talk of how crappy and impossible a situation he's had.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Better question is- Why did you decide to look at my profile and join date? Is it an issue with you? Let me find some tissue for your issue.

Btw- I have lurked this forum since the NolanNonsense days. Decided to join in October. I know all about susweel and his trolling of the forum.

Thats BS because back then I usually just posted in the Parking Lot and the PL is off limits to non-members.

So your lie is just got busted up. Try again
Originally posted by susweel:

He's some previous banned member that hates me. Dude is always trying to incite me. Just one of my many victims.

Nah, just get sick and tired of your wet blanket comments with no analysis.

I'm sure you're a cool dude in real life!
Who/what is a McLovin? I want in on the joke.
Share 49ersWebzone