LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Confirmed - Alex Smith to start against Seahawks on Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hell yeah. He is the best QB on this team by far and probably will be next year unless we sign a good FA.... which we won't. Hopefully he does good like he did before he got hurt.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Sing if a damn fool.

I hope Seattle destroys Alex and the niners.

About time
I've seen every episode of the NFL "Americas game". Imagine if somehow "miracle" the niners win the superbowl this year. They'd have one hell of a storyline.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sing if a damn fool.

The joke is on the fans of this piece of s**t franchise.
Sing if a damn fool.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sing if a damn fool.

We'll see who's laughing on sunday
Gives us the best chance to win
alex sucks

even if he plays good this game he will stink it up against the chargers

i don't know why I'm being so negative I'm just pissed off about this season ok!!!!
who cares The 49ers will be rolling out a terrible QB to start on Sunday. What else is new?

Sing if a damn fool.

You should be happy. You want us to lose out... you think Alex can only lose... so he'll bring you what you want, right? Or perhaps you are just a lil scared that he may do well and stick around?

so Sing was expecting Troy to play great or beat the Packers with the offensive approach of "to keep the game close, and try to win it in the 4th QTR"?

seems fair....lol.

either way, if we lose to the Seahawks we are basically out of it.

it will be interesting to see how our players respond with Alex back there....Vernon shouldn't be an issue, Morgan shouldn't be an issue.........lol...Crabtree is the out spoken one....and he was VERY happy when Troy took over.....so if Alex does his usual, I'd expect Crabtree to act a fool by the 2nd QTR.
What does a real fan of the Niner's want in this situation?

What if some crazy miracle happens and the Niners make the playoffs by 3 or 4 "solid" outings and we are able to beat the remaining NFC west teams and due to tiebreakers, would be crowned the worst team to ever make the playoffs?

And an even crazier turn of events, the D shows up for our playoff home game and we win 13 to 9 (somehow ).

Then we would have won a game in the playoffs and essentially met our goal for the season from the onset. It wouldn't be hard to see them signing Alex again.

I want to root for my Niner's but I don't want to suffer through another Alex season, God help me!
Sing if a damn fool.

We'll see who's laughing on sunday

So, you would rather start Troy Smith? A guy who cannot complete a pass in the pocket? A guy who is WAY more inaccurate than Alex?

Troy has played a lot worse than Alex. It's not even close. Remember that Tampa game? If Alex played like that this place would go insane. Troy gets a pass? And don't even say Alex has gotten a "pass." Even if he does good people hate on him.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
alex sucks

even if he plays good this game he will stink it up against the chargers

i don't know why I'm being so negative I'm just pissed off about this season ok!!!!

::hug::

It's ok, we're all pissed off. I understand.
Share 49ersWebzone