There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

For all of you who think all we need is a QB

I have some questions for you.

Would you have taken John Kitna over any of our QBs to start this season?

Do you think John Kitna would win with this team and coaching staff the way he is winning with Dallas?

Or do you now realize that we are not a QB away from being any good?
We need a good coach and a new qb.
are you seriously using Kitna as and example?
Originally posted by susweel:

Hard to tell if we have the later without the former.
wut
If we get Locker, Kitna would be a good guy to start and who Jake could learn under but I'm still for drafting a QB for the future. Having said that I think if Singletary was still coach any QB wouldnt matter.

With a new coach Kitna and a rookie QB i'd like the direction.
The fish stinks from the head down. Singletary sucks and is stuck in the last century. It doesn't matter who our QB is w/ him and his dumb- loser philosophy.

I've always thought Kitna was a descent QB and he'd be a very good mentor of a rookie.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
If we get Locker, Kitna would be a good guy to start and who Jake could learn under but I'm still for drafting a QB for the future. Having said that I think if Singletary was still coach any QB wouldnt matter.

I'd rather have Luck, Newton or Mallet over Locker.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Well I'd certainly rather have Luck but I'm being realistic

Plus Mallet sucks
Originally posted by lamontb:
are you seriously using Kitna as and example?

yep he sure is

it's a QB driven league. If you want to win consistently then you need an above average QB with a SMART HC. we have neither.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Well I'd certainly rather have Luck but I'm being realistic

Plus Mallet sucks

lol, I read my comment again when I checked the thread and I thought, "why did I say that, of course we're not getting Luck"

thats what concerns me... Luck is the consensus #1 QB... the #2 however has yet to be decided... Its like a f**king lottery and I dont want to risk getting another bust, but what can you do?
[ Edited by modninerfan on Dec 6, 2010 at 1:52 PM ]
We Need a lot of things:
(priority ranked in order IMO)

1: QB

2: CB - Man Spencer is pathetic. Clements, way overpaid should be a FS, Goldson lol is crap he's more of a SS than a FS

3: RG- Chilo is crap
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by susweel:

Hard to tell if we have the later without the former.

Stop making so much sense. My brain hurts.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
I have some questions for you.

Would you have taken John Kitna over any of our QBs to start this season?

Do you think John Kitna would win with this team and coaching staff the way he is winning with Dallas?

Or do you now realize that we are not a QB away from being any good?

Yes and Yes to the first two questions. Kitna is the s**t and you are short sighted to make such a comparison - nice try though
Originally posted by wailers15:
We Need a lot of things:
(priority ranked in order IMO)

1: QB

2: CB - Man Spencer is pathetic. Clements, way overpaid should be a FS, Goldson lol is crap he's more of a SS than a FS

3: RG- Chilo is crap

1)TBD

2)TBD

3) Agreed.

I say TBD because with SH!T play calling on both sides of the ball and crappy DTs', it's hard to say one way or the other.

2 years ago we ranked top 5 Defensively. This season we get no push up the Middle and the rest of the Defense is hung out to dry.

QB should be self explanitory but all the armchair QBs' in the Zone seem to think our QBs' all suck. So in the last 8 years we haven't had more than one good QB? Man Shaun Hill is a god around these parts.

~Ceadder
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home