There are 650 users in the forums
Official 49ers LOL thread
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM
- MadDog49er
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 19,400
Carolina has one win in twelve games...the only win against the Niners.
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM
- CalNiner49
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,719
What a depressing thread...
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
LOL @ people starting these threads after we lose
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Carolina has one win in twelve games...the only win against the Niners.
Icing on the LOL cake....
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,457
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
LOL @ a 49ers 7th rd rookie who rarely plays covering GB's #1wr on 3rd and goal
I would like the coaches to explain this one... at first I was mad at adams... but then I realized it was adams and so then I was mad at singletary.
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,287
LOL at Reggie Smith after not making the tackle on Donald Driver he just stood there and watched the other 3 dummies not tackle Driver. He quit on the play.
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM
- kstolai
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by modninerfan:Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
LOL @ a 49ers 7th rd rookie who rarely plays covering GB's #1wr on 3rd and goal
I would like the coaches to explain this one... at first I was mad at adams... but then I realized it was adams and so then I was mad at singletary.
lol
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:07 PM
- SWAGG-ER
- Veteran
- Posts: 618
Originally posted by modninerfan:Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
LOL @ a 49ers 7th rd rookie who rarely plays covering GB's #1wr on 3rd and goal
I would like the coaches to explain this one... at first I was mad at adams... but then I realized it was adams and so then I was mad at singletary.
EXACTLY!!! i was so mad @ adams when it happened but during the commercial i was like wait, wtf is he even being put in the position for??? Total coaching fail.
Too bad our beat writers are so pathetic and ball-less they'll never ask the question
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,772
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Carolina has one win in twelve games...the only win against the Niners.
That was unexpected. This loss was. On to the next one.
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM
- SWAGG-ER
- Veteran
- Posts: 618
Originally posted by lamontb:
LOL at Reggie Smith after not making the tackle on Donald Driver he just stood there and watched the other 3 dummies not tackle Driver. He quit on the play.
He was looking @ the film... in real time...
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM
- jones49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,562
LOL at that retard Clements accidentally breaking up a play with his helmet and showboating on the sidelines like it was a fantastic play by design.
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,772
LOL @ running the ball three times in a row with 1 minute and 2 timeouts left in the second quarter.
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,457
Originally posted by jones49:
LOL at that retard Clements accidentally breaking up a play with his helmet and showboating on the sidelines like it was a fantastic play by design.
lol
Dec 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM
- obx49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,131
LOL @ the expectations of having a winning season.
[ Edited by obx49 on Dec 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM ]