LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Snider8706:
can we please see some screen passes to westbrook????

we only run screen passes on 3rd and long to Morgan or VD.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
can we please see some screen passes to westbrook????

No.

Man, this makes it that much harder to land a legit coach. Jed better be ready to compete dollar for dollar.
VD and Westbrook will have huge games this week. the o-line has been better in recent weeks and mike johnson can expand the playbook more for alex. if Crabtree and Smith can finally get on the same page we should win this game.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
VD and Westbrook will have huge games this week. the o-line has been better in recent weeks and mike johnson can expand the playbook more for alex. if Crabtree and Smith can finally get on the same page we should win this game.

I wonder if the OL has been playing better because there was a minimal number of pass plays to learn.
f**k singletary
Originally posted by RonMexico:
f**k singletary
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I wonder if the OL has been playing better because there was a minimal number of pass plays to learn.

does it really matter why? Only thing that matters is that they keep playing well like they have the past 2 weeks. Then again Staley has been out for 2 weeks. Last season when Staley went out the OLine seemed to play better as well. The problem has been Staley all along!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Seriously, F*CK the Seahawks.

Their PA loud speakers make Qwest Field louder. They have the ugliest uniforms ever. They have s**tty players. f**k them!

GO NINERS!!

That's hilarious. I go to quite a few hawks games, and I've been to a few down there.

The problem is that seahawks fans know when to get loud, unlike niner fans who are doing either one of the following things:

-Your team is playing well so you're cheering so loud when they are on offense that your'e actually disrupting them

-your team is playing badly so you're booing them loudly, and disrupting them

-when they are on defense, you're silent when you should be cheering.

I'm not sure what the outcome of this game will be but lets make it about the team and not pretend that the hawks benefit from artificial noise. The row of niner fans in rice and montana jerseys in front of me at the opener didn't seem to have a problem with the noise when they were whooping it up over their 6-pt lead.

face facts guys, neither of these teams are any good. Right now I think the hawks have more upside because as poorly as the past two games have been, hasselebeck is way better than smith and there have been quite a few bright spots in carrols first year.

But the 9ers need to get rid of singletary and smith; when I see singletery on the sideline it reminds me of that old SNL skit Toonces the Driving Cat obliviously steering the car into a canyon. Plus he just don't look good in red, it's too festive.

I predict hawks pull out a close game 23-20.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
man...I don't what will happen. I don't if I want them to win or not. You know what, I don't know what the answer is. The only thing I have come to terms with is the FACT THAT MIKE SINGLETARY SUCKS AS A HEAD COACH.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
LaConfora is coming on NFLN to talk about Alex starting. He might have some tidbits.
i wouldnt be surprised if seattle came into the stick and just flat out pummeled us...lets be realistic. it wouldnt have mattered who the QB was week1 in seattle, this coaching staff cannot make in-game adjustments...this coaching staff has been unable to make week to week corrections all season long...we see the same plays from the offense every week (so does the rest of the NFL)...we see our safeties have coverage breakdowns every week...seattle now has a big strong durable RB in Lynch,...they already know they can beat us or at the very least, that we will beat ourselves...i live up in seattle w/ all these seacock fans. i detest the hawks and would hate to see them come into the stick and put a whoopin on us, but lets just be realistic....it could very well happen
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
LaConfora just said that the offense has bogged down and Troy is having accuracy problems and that Alex is better in the redzone.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 7, 2010 at 2:56 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
LaConfora just said that the offense has bogged down and Troy is having accuracy problems and that Alex is better in the redzone.

too bad he sucks on the other 80% of the field.

Singletary should play Mays so he can take his revenge out on Carroll.
Share 49ersWebzone