What is going on with Niner talk!?! Am I in the wrong place? Is this not for Niner fans? When did this place get hijacked by pessimistic Niner followers: who are most comfortable booing, hating on the Niners, or proving another Niner fan wrong.
Ok, I will except that part of this zone is for silliness and over-analytical banter, for which I love and enjoy!
But LATELY, I just can’t believe the mass majority of what I’m reading! It’s got so bad that if you have any “over-positive” comments you can expect an onslaught of “point and laughter smilies”, and hate for your optimism. Nope, only pessimism flies now!
- We’ve gone 4-2 in our last six games
- We’ve salvaged an 0-5 start.
- We just pulled within ONE game of the division
- We can still make the playoffs!?!
- We just had our first dominating victory… over our rivals… on the road!
- Like Sing or not, somehow (I have no idea how) we’ve overcome that bad start, something very rare, AND there’s something to be said about that.
- It’d be historic to have a chance (at home) to win a playoff game this year.
And they say…“Yeah, but we suck because…..bla bla bla…..I’m just being rational.”
Being a FAN is a completely IRRATIONAL thing! Why would you continue to watch a team that’s losing? Because they mean more then that to you, and there’s something inspiring about the chance of winning every game!
Yet, going to this zone is like going to a church where most the people are walking around s**tting on the floor!
Of course you can say you disagree with personal, management or strategy. BUT, sometimes you guys loose sight of the fact you’re a fan of the Niners. And, those who HOPE the niners lose, are not fans! To say rooting against your team is for a high draft pick… with 5 games left…. While we’re one game out of first, is disgusting!
You want to be rational? Then go root for the Falcons, Patriots or Jets. Wouldn’t that be more rational? But get out of the NINER Zone! It makes me sick.
Just because you know more about the Niners then any other team does not make you a fan, and a conversation with a real fan has no merit because you just don’t know. You’re just a follower.