There are 704 users in the forums
Anthony Davis vs. Clay Matthews
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM
- Wodwo
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,476
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:06 PM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
watch him have his first flawless game lol
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:08 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
you thought Chris Long had a MONSTER game.....wait till you see Clay Mathews
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:11 PM
- fly15
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,790
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:14 PM
- JerseyNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 78
anyone think theres a chance we can use clay mathews aggresiveness against him.....screens or hitting vernon davis on the seam quick....
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,352
Dec 1, 2010 at 9:40 PM
- nickbradley
- Member
- Posts: 3,755
Maybe Matthews how word of a random drug test and missed his roid cycle this week. There's always hope...
I heard he's gained 100 pounds of muscle mass since he was a junior in high school.
[ Edited by nickbradley on Dec 1, 2010 at 21:45:15 ]
I heard he's gained 100 pounds of muscle mass since he was a junior in high school.
[ Edited by nickbradley on Dec 1, 2010 at 21:45:15 ]
Dec 1, 2010 at 10:01 PM
- JerseyNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 78
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Maybe Matthews how word of a random drug test and missed his roid cycle this week. There's always hope...
I heard he's gained 100 pounds of muscle mass since he was a junior in high school.
hahahaa.......
Dec 1, 2010 at 10:06 PM
- obx49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,131
Over/Under: 2 Sacks for Matthews.
I'll be optimistic I'll take the under.
[ Edited by obx49 on Dec 1, 2010 at 22:07:08 ]
I'll be optimistic I'll take the under.

[ Edited by obx49 on Dec 1, 2010 at 22:07:08 ]
Dec 1, 2010 at 10:16 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by obx49:
Over/Under: 2 Sacks for Matthews.
I'll be optimistic I'll take the under.
I will take the wayyyy over.
Dec 1, 2010 at 10:21 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by JerseyNiner:
anyone think theres a chance we can use clay mathews aggresiveness against him.....screens or hitting vernon davis on the seam quick....
That's a fabulous idea. It could work really well if used properly. That said, do we really trust the staff to call the game properly and effectively? I think they can call a good game. Will they? WhoTF knows.
Dec 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by JerseyNiner:
anyone think theres a chance we can use clay mathews aggresiveness against him.....screens or hitting vernon davis on the seam quick....
That's a fabulous idea. It could work really well if used properly. That said, do we really trust the staff to call the game properly and effectively? I think they can call a good game. Will they? WhoTF knows.
that all depends on if Singletary gets his hands out of the offense. He hasn't done it yet so don't count on it. Look for more runs up the middle
Dec 1, 2010 at 10:28 PM
- SF4EVA
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,098
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by JerseyNiner:
anyone think theres a chance we can use clay mathews aggresiveness against him.....screens or hitting vernon davis on the seam quick....
That's a fabulous idea. It could work really well if used properly. That said, do we really trust the staff to call the game properly and effectively? I think they can call a good game. Will they? WhoTF knows.
Yep a lot of screens to the screen king. BW will bring a different look to the GB D. It will be up to MJ to make them really have to defend the screen.
Dec 1, 2010 at 10:33 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by obx49:
Over/Under: 2 Sacks for Matthews.
I'll be optimistic I'll take the under.
3