LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

If anybody deserves a Super Bowl Ring its.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Vernon Davis. The guy wants it more than anyone on that team. Not to down grade anybody else, but Vernon pours his heart and soul into playing this game. I think it is safe to say that the tears he shed before that game spoke volumes about who he is as a player. I mean how often do you see a player show much passion and emotion that it makes him shed tears!?!?!?!? I have the up most respect for this man and I hope he is on this team for years to come. From now on I will never question his passion for the game.

85 is the man!!!
Willis!
frank gore deserves it too.
I'm a big fan of Vernon Davis, however, I think if I was rooting for a single player to win a ring(or just make the playoffs) it would be Spikes. The guy has been in all the wrong places at all the wrong times in his career.
Takeo hasn't even been to the postseason so he gets it or somebody could just go in Coach Sing's office and take it
Justin Smith or Takeo Spikes
Takeo, I cant believe he has never even been to the playoffs
Originally posted by cory4903:

Really he played for the bengals bill and niners last teams i remember him being on lol not one of those teams would i call even playoff worthy the last decade.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Really he played for the bengals bill and niners last teams i remember him being on lol not one of those teams would i call even playoff worthy the last decade.

Takeo hasn't had a winning record I think since 1 of his years in college. GOD.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Ha GOD is right. Man i hope this team learns fast how to become winners im sick of being the s**tty team in a s**tty division. lol

Originally posted by Ajanke:

2004 bills(spikes old team) went 9-7,they almost went to the playoffs but they couldn't beat the steeler back ups at there house lol but yea man if any one deserves a super bowl it's Takeo
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Willis!

and he will leave if we don't win by the end of his next contract.
  • mod
  • Veteran
The last time I saw a dude crying while wearing football pads was my senior year in high school, and that dude was on roids
Originally posted by modninerfan:
The last time I saw a dude crying while wearing football pads was my senior year in high school, and that dude was on roids

really ive seen lots of players crying, it happens when you pour your heart and soul into a game.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Davis and Takeo are the most deserving. Both have SO much passion for this game it Mirrors that of Sing. VD at least is still Young as is gore and Willis But Takeo is getting towards the last year or two and no playoff Games. Those tears had A LOT to do with us winning in AZ
Share 49ersWebzone