LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

Ray Ratto

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Watching Chronicle Live. This guy is a dumb fat f**k. He sounds so unhappy.

Real talk he seems like everytime he gets ready to comment on the 49ers someone whispers into his ear that his wife is at home getting f**ked by sourdough Sam. Him and that other broad today wouldnt stop swinging like Tarzan from the raiders nuts.
Yea, he's a dumbass.
Originally posted by caSTATEofMIND:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Watching Chronicle Live. This guy is a dumb fat f**k. He sounds so unhappy.

Real talk he seems like everytime he gets ready to comment on the 49ers someone whispers into his ear that his wife is at home getting f**ked by sourdough Sam. Him and that other broad today wouldnt stop swinging like Tarzan from the raiders nuts.

we just beat the eagles in Philly and have a better record and they were jocking the raiders? WOW.
Originally posted by putangina:
LOL He was a curmudgeon even when the Niners were winning Super Bowls in the 80's and 90's. I remember being a little kid reading the Chronicle or Examiner at the dinner table and getting bent outta shape cuz he always seemed to find negatives in 13 and 14 win football teams. That's just his thing and I swear this lean last decade has been a boon to that walruses happiness. I'm sure of it. But I'm a grown ass man now and have grown immune to him. 'Course, it helps that I don't read him so perhaps immune's the wrong word.

Best way of dealing with sh1t!!!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
we just beat the eagles in Philly and have a better record and they were jocking the raiders? WOW.

they always jock the raiders, it's bizarre.
I hope he keeps it up....Niners are doing well with the underdog role this year.....
I think he was the one last week saying the Eagles were going to beat the 49ers by 31 points.
Share 49ersWebzone