There are 202 users in the forums

Frank Gore out for season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows

Source, Frank Gore is ahead of schedule with rehab from a broken hip. He resumed running two weeks ago, won't have any ill effects in '11.

That's good, it should up his trade value.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
According to a source at the Senior Bowl, Frank Gore resumed running two weeks ago, a step in his rehabilitation that brought the passionate Gore to tears. Gore suffered a hip fracture in November that ended his 2010 season. He's ahead of schedule with his rehabilitation and isn't expected to suffer any ill effects in 2011.

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/01/manusky-dont-gi.html#ixzz1CAXidDOu

The fact that people talk about trading this guy makes me sick. I understand he is getting older but the guy has played his ass off for us. Im a real Frank Gore fan and hope he comes back stronger than ever next year.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
fgore is the password to all my accounts
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by hb123:

okay now whats the user names ???
Originally posted by AK49er:
According to a source at the Senior Bowl, Frank Gore resumed running two weeks ago, a step in his rehabilitation that brought the passionate Gore to tears. Gore suffered a hip fracture in November that ended his 2010 season. He's ahead of schedule with his rehabilitation and isn't expected to suffer any ill effects in 2011.

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/01/manusky-dont-gi.html#ixzz1CAXidDOu

The fact that people talk about trading this guy makes me sick. I understand he is getting older but the guy has played his ass off for us. Im a real Frank Gore fan and hope he comes back stronger than ever next year.

I am too...GREAT character and heart which is more than I can say about many of our players.

But re: skill, I'm more concerned about his inabiity to run off tackle and outside (lateral speed). Right now he's a three-dimensional runner...great between the tackles (down hill runner), fantastic at blitz pickup and a very good receiver for the most part. But that last element allows defenses to run blitz up the middle as they don't need to worry about outside containment. It's a big problem and one that can't be fixed unfortunately. The injuries are starting to pile up as well and he's never had break-away speed. So what do we do?
"step in his rehabilitation that brought the passionate Gore to tears"

I effing love this kid. Passion is what it's all about. Shame on anyone who said trade him.
Tear it up next season Frankie G. Tear it right the hell up buddy.
Frank Gore resumed running two weeks ago, a step in his rehabilitation that brought the passionate Gore to tears.

Agreed I love his passion for the game. No more predictable coaching = Frank having a very good year next season. Frank is gonna really have some fun next season.
[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Jan 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM ]

Originally posted by hb123:

not on here.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows

Source, Frank Gore is ahead of schedule with rehab from a broken hip. He resumed running two weeks ago, won't have any ill effects in '11.

That's good, it should up his trade value.

[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jan 26, 2011 at 1:44 PM ]
Running brought him to tears.......Niners aint playing next year.....there winning.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Genius1310:
"step in his rehabilitation that brought the passionate Gore to tears"

I effing love this kid. Passion is what it's all about. Shame on anyone who said trade him.
Tear it up next season Frankie G. Tear it right the hell up buddy.

Share 49ersWebzone