There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Horrible Niner fans!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm new on here so I'm gonna get a lot of crap but I don't care!!!!!!!!!

I've been following this site for about a year now and I am sickened by what some of these fans are saying. YES, I'm sick of watching a losing team. Yes, I disagree with the coaching. Yes, I hate that fact that people make fun of me for loving the niners.

I just don't get all the negative things some people say like don't watch the games or buy the merchandise. Like the York's are going to change anything because of that. Rock your gear 24/7. Why are you on this site if you are only a bandwagon fan.

I'm going to pull for my team every minute of every game regardless of the end result.(IF) we win I smile. When we lose then I break something and yell at my wife for an hour or so. Plain and simple. That will never change.

Even though we are a losing team year in and out we should all try and be a little more positive. We have had it better over the last 25 years than most other teams and fans.

GO NINERS!
Originally posted by NastyNinerFan:

I've been following this site for about a year now and I am sickened by what some of these fans are saying. YES, I'm sick of watching a losing team. Yes, I disagree with the coaching. Yes, I hate that fact that people make fun of me for loving the niners.

I just don't get all the negative things some people say like don't watch the games or buy the merchandise. Like the York's are going to change anything because of that. Rock your gear 24/7. Why are you on this site if you are only a bandwagon fan.

I'm going to pull for my team every minute of every game regardless of the end result.(IF) we win I smile. When we lose then I break something and yell at my wife for an hour or so. Plain and simple. That will never change.

Even though we are a losing team year in and out we should all try and be a little more positive. We have had it better over the last 25 years than most other teams and fans.

GO NINERS!

Originally posted by darkknight49:

GO NINERS!

lol

an hour though??

[ Edited by 1swift on Nov 27, 2010 at 01:52:43 ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:

GO NINERS!

That's sarcasm! But really when they lose she always kinda just lets me be or tries to cheer me up.
Mike Singletary, causing domestic violence since week 1.
u guys hate on this dude but he has a point. win or lose its just a sport follow it till you die but dont go around acting little babies threatening to stop watching games or buying merchandise....cuz in reality....nobody gives a f**k what you do
I feel ya bro
seahawks lose this wkend, we are one game out.

with 5 to go.. three in the division. anything can happen.

& once we re in the playoffs, its a whole new ballgame
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
u guys hate on this dude but he has a point. win or lose its just a sport follow it till you die but dont go around acting little babies threatening to stop watching games or buying merchandise....cuz in reality....nobody gives a f**k what you do

That's great, but these clowns are making millions of dollars for doing JACK. WTF does Sing do ? I'm not even joking when I say there are probably a bunch of zoners that could do better, screw these clowns.
Originally posted by binary2nd:

That's great, but these clowns are making millions of dollars for doing JACK. WTF does Sing do ? I'm not even joking when I say there are probably a bunch of zoners that could do better, screw these clowns.

It's true that some zoner fans are VERY smart when it comes to football but it doesn't mean they can run a team or coach a game. It is a lot faster on the field for the coaches than we all realize.
Originally posted by binary2nd:

you really think the players don't try? i guarantee most players try at least 90% which is more than anyone else on their job. and for doing JACK? their life consists of traveling, hitting, working out, conditioning, ice baths and criticism from fans, its not the ideal life no matter how much money you're getting.

And the reason the players make so much money is because football is a popular sport. Maybe if everyone who b***hed about the niners or complained about how they think they can do better stopped watching football, then the players would make less, since York would have no money And then we would move to LA, wouldn't that make you happy?
I couldn't agree with you more, Nasty ! I too am very frustrated with how this season is unfolding, but I too will NEVER stop being a fan. Through the good and the bad, I still rock my 49ers gear week in and week out. Now don't get me wrong, I want to see us hire a new HC, and get a new QB, but even if for some reason we don't, I will still be a fan ! If all these "fans" on here are so sick us losing, and say they wont' watch, then just leave !! Nobody will miss your negative comments ! If you're THAT sick of the 49ers, then just go follow another team ! You're either a fan through thick and thin, or you're a bandwagon fan. Simple as that !