LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Season over...Time to start our 3/4 of the season debate on who we should draft with the ? pick of the draft.
Fire

Singletary

NOW!!!
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by SaksV:
GM
Head Coach
Quarterback

If we as fans are at any point complaining or questioning whether each of those three components are suitable....we......will....NOT....win. Why? Because that means instability exists. I have yet to see a Super Bowl winner that was unstable as an organization. I don't want to hear the Trent Dilfer/Baltimore excuse because that franchise had so much structure and support surrounding Trent that it was impossible for him to fail (its no coincidence the Ravens are still a solid team after 10 years...hmmm).

So yes..we can keep plugging holes in the secondary, plugging holes on the offensive line, plugging holes at the coordinator position, but NONE of it will matter until the above mentioned components to our club have been stabilized.

plus bench Clements, gets burned all the time

and who fills in for clements?
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by TEXAS49ER69:
Note to self>>>>>>>>>>Reconsider subscription to NFL ticket....Is it worth my hard earned money to keep watching?......

Word. I'm seriously considering not renewing next year.

With the cost now a days and the crappy product put out by our team, I say hell no. Take your Sunday ticket money and go to the bar to watch the game!
GM
Head Coach
Quarterback

If we as fans are at any point complaining or questioning whether each of those three components are suitable....we......will....NOT....win. Why? Because that means instability exists. I have yet to see a Super Bowl winner that was unstable as an organization. I don't want to hear the Trent Dilfer/Baltimore excuse because that franchise had so much structure and support surrounding Trent that it was impossible for him to fail (its no coincidence the Ravens are still a solid team after 10 years...hmmm).

So yes..we can keep plugging holes in the secondary, plugging holes on the offensive line, plugging holes at the coordinator position, but NONE of it will matter until the above mentioned components to our club have been stabilized.

most of that is on Goldson. We all know Clements can't cover deep andd requires safety help on top.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
GM
Head Coach
Quarterback

and who fills in for clements?

does it matter...
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by TEXAS49ER69:
Note to self>>>>>>>>>>Reconsider subscription to NFL ticket....Is it worth my hard earned money to keep watching?......

Word. I'm seriously considering not renewing next year.

With the cost now a days and the crappy product put out by our team, I say hell no. Take your Sunday ticket money and go to the bar to watch the game!

Yuor right D...might as well have something to show for it...beerbelly!
Time to go decorate the tree.

Merry Christmas all!
Share 49ersWebzone