There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Smith has 10 completions.

But it is not A. Smith......most shold be happy here

Alex almost beat the Pack last year in Lambeau.

who cares
Originally posted by fly15:

who cares
Well it's not like any of us realistically expected to win
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
GM
Head Coach
Quarterback

If we as fans are at any point complaining or questioning whether each of those three components are suitable....we......will....NOT....win. Why? Because that means instability exists. I have yet to see a Super Bowl winner that was unstable as an organization. I don't want to hear the Trent Dilfer/Baltimore excuse because that franchise had so much structure and support surrounding Trent that it was impossible for him to fail (its no coincidence the Ravens are still a solid team after 10 years...hmmm).

So yes..we can keep plugging holes in the secondary, plugging holes on the offensive line, plugging holes at the coordinator position, but NONE of it will matter until the above mentioned components to our club have been stabilized.
Originally posted by DownInTheCity:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
it's just one game guys

season

way over your head

That's the keyword of his career. It's what gave people hope.
[/season]
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TEXAS49ER69:
Note to self>>>>>>>>>>Reconsider subscription to NFL ticket....Is it worth my hard earned money to keep watching?......

Word. I'm seriously considering not renewing next year.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
Go Packers!!!!!!!!!! Let this win show the Sing believers that they worship a false idol!

dont think those exist, but nice effort at being a wise guy

gotta love the guys that root for their team to lose.....takes a lot of heart to do that...
Yep, gotta love those guys that root for the other team so we can have a change at qb that won't mean a thing. Right Z? Remember you rooting for our failure so you could have Alex's scalp? My how quickly we forget.

Nice try....never rooted for the team to lose....you imply that because I hated on your boy Smith.

Sorry, brother........you're alone on this one......you must be a happy "fan" today...go celebrate.
Did you not laugh in glee when Alex was hurt and they had to put Dilfer in? Remember you were screaming that Dilfer was the key?

Dude, you have no place to criticize. None. And yes, you rooted for your team to lose. Nobody's forgotten.

Ummm....yeah....I admit, I thought Alex was garbage way back then as well, and was quite happy to see him replaced. I wanted the team to win, and I didnt think Alex gave us a good chance of doing that. I guess after all these years, I was on to something. Go figure.

As for rooting for the team to lose...........dont try to drag some of us down with you. Ive been posting on this site for the MAJORITY of the losing seasons since Smith's arrival, and I post in the majority of the gameday threads.

Sorry bro.....I dont root for my team to lose. But like I said, you have a blast tonight.....it should be fun for you after this....."victory"....
Lookey there. Look how great your qb did against a good team.

So you still think that our only problem was Alex Smith? Hmmm??

Dude, you've been owned by all of us who knew our problems were much bigger than Alex. But you are so completely obsessed with your hatred for the guy that you could not see all the other problems.

Now it's obvious isn't it? Now you finally see. Or do you?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by steiber:
it gets so frustrating to watch this team. the qb can't hit wide open wr's.

What's sad is that he's truly the best QB on our team!

Put in Nate Davis. I'd rather lose seeing if he has "it" than watching a Heisman / 2 #1 over alls s stinking up the joint

agreed. hadn't been on that nate train but this stage is where u wanna see where he's at. activate him and get ready to pull the trigger on him if troy tanks the 1st half next week.

Originally posted by dmax:
the people who thinks troy is better than alex..really should get off the sauce

As well as the people who compare a fifth round pick who hasn't had a training camp to a 6 year 1st overall pick! You're right put the bottle down!
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Can we make it a 3 fer?

Childress loses to GB and gets fired

Wade Phillips loses to GB and gets fire

Please, if there is a GOD, or a Santa

I believe!

Firing Sing isn't the question. It's gonna happen. It's who the next coach is gonna be that matters. Hope Jed gets it right. Hint: Jed, talk to your Uncle!!

one downer is the lockout coming in 11 which could stall sing's firing.

i think you mean stall his GREATNESS
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SaksV:
GM
Head Coach
Quarterback

If we as fans are at any point complaining or questioning whether each of those three components are suitable....we......will....NOT....win. Why? Because that means instability exists. I have yet to see a Super Bowl winner that was unstable as an organization. I don't want to hear the Trent Dilfer/Baltimore excuse because that franchise had so much structure and support surrounding Trent that it was impossible for him to fail (its no coincidence the Ravens are still a solid team after 10 years...hmmm).

So yes..we can keep plugging holes in the secondary, plugging holes on the offensive line, plugging holes at the coordinator position, but NONE of it will matter until the above mentioned components to our club have been stabilized.

plus bench Clements, gets burned all the time
it's just one game guys

season

way over your head

sorry my mind is kinda numb right now.
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by TEXAS49ER69:
Note to self>>>>>>>>>>Reconsider subscription to NFL ticket....Is it worth my hard earned money to keep watching?......

Word. I'm seriously considering not renewing next year.

Back to Veetle and Justin...TV!
Share 49ersWebzone