It starts and ends with the oline.NOT EVEN JOE COULD SUCCEED HERE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by valrod33:
YOU SUCK!

GET EM

I WAS BORN IN ST. LUKES HOSPITAL , LAVAL,I LIVED IN THE MISSION DISTRICT UNTIL I MOVED TO PLEASANT HILL , CALIFORNIA,I LIVE IN CACHE PEAK ROAD IN ANTIOCH CALIFORNIA,I WENT TO SAC STATE UNIVERSITY,

I'M S.F!

I BLEED IT!

AND YOU KILL ME!

YOU MAKE ME SICK!
f**k ST LUKES

GENERAL HOSPITAL ALL DAY ERRYDAY!!

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 16, 2011 at 3:34 PM ]
dang. Reading this ......was pretty leth....lath.....leee...uh..lethargic.
Such pain and suffering.Now lookey lookey
I mean, if the prophecy is correct and all.....

VERY EXCITING TIME!
dang. Reading this ......was pretty leth....lath.....leee...uh..lethargic.
Such pain and suffering.Now lookey lookey
I mean, if the prophecy is correct and all.....

VERY EXCITING TIME!

We got alot of work to do.....let get to it......
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Joe could win the super bowl with this oline.

Originally posted by dj43:
IMO, 3 of the six sacks were a combo result of excellent coverage by the TB secondary and Smith's lack of ability to recognize what to do with the ball. He had more than 3.5 seconds on three of the sacks and should have thrown the ball away. Lack of experience was an obvious factor today.

Yeah, those sacks make me kind of miss the roll-to-the-right-throw-out-of-bounds Alex.

i wanna know what you edited a year later lmao
I like how people like to blame Alex Smith for almost all the sacks. But I'd sure like them to explain how Shaun Hill and his, according to them (implied), God-like quick release.. In 6 games (technically 5.5) he was sacked 18 times in 2009, but Alex in the same year in 11 games (technically 10.5) was sacked 22 times.

So you're telling me Shaun Hill would be avoiding these sacks that Alex is taking now, because of his "quick release," when.. this guy.. in HALF as many games as Alex got sacked almost the same amount? Clearly he's not any better than Alex when it comes to sack evasion, quick release or not.

So is it more the QB or the OL? In the other analysis thread, the consensus is pretty clear for the most part after people had a chance to review the OL's failure to protect for even 1 whole second.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 16, 2011 at 6:09 PM ]
There's QBs in the game today who would do very well here
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
There's QBs in the game today who would do very well here

You mean like Alex Smith?

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I like how people like to blame Alex Smith for almost all the sacks. But I'd sure like them to explain how Shaun Hill and his, according to them (implied), God-like quick release.. In 6 games (technically 5.5) he was sacked 18 times in 2009, but Alex in the same year in 11 games (technically 10.5) was sacked 22 times.

So you're telling me Shaun Hill would be avoiding these sacks that Alex is taking now, because of his "quick release," when.. this guy.. in HALF as many games as Alex got sacked almost the same amount? Clearly he's not any better than Alex when it comes to sack evasion, quick release or not.

So is it more the QB or the OL? In the other analysis thread, the consensus is pretty clear for the most part after people had a chance to review the OL's failure to protect for even 1 whole second.
did u take pass attempts into consideration?

imo, if shaun was still here, alex wouldn't beat him out for the starting job. alex's biggest fanboys singletary and scotty mac had to trade shaun just so alex could win the starting role....and get the captain patch.

i personaly think hill would thrive in harbaugh's offense.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

imo, if shaun was still here, alex wouldn't beat him out for the starting job. alex's biggest fanboys singletary and scotty mac had to trade shaun just so alex could win the starting role....and get the captain patch.

Like Alex has?

And yep. That's exactly what I did. Shaun Hill is worse at holding the ball too long than Smith apparently. If Shaun Hill was starting here, I seriously doubt we'd have 10 wins. This quick release nonsense is bogus. Hill is overrated by the Zone. Since Hill is even worse at holding it too long, we'd be even worse off with Hill. With Alex, they at least have to respect the fact that he can throw the deep ball. Right now, they don't respect our OL. If our line could hold for more than 1-1.5 seconds, you can bet we'd be doing much better on offense.

I feel like people forgot what happened when teams figured Hill out. Offense was nonfunctional. Hill was averaging less than a TD per game. Alex comes in and starts putting up close to 2 TDs per game afterwards, but he forced more throws. He's not doing that now.

Every time I hear someone say "We traded Hill just to make Alex feel better and give him confidence" I get a kick out of it. Totally baseless and just something to throw out there to try to make Smith look bad. If Hill deserved to start anywhere he would. He got traded for a 7th rounder because that was all he was worth. He has never started a full NFL season anywhere. He's 31 and has no upside.
This
Originally posted by Afrikan:

lololol. piss poor trolling attempt. thats why the s**tty ass Lions got rid of him right? lolololol.
O line has played bad, but you people act like this is the worse line in the league. Not to mention that quite a few of those sacks are from Smith doing his patent "dear in headlights" look. He doesn't get the ball out quick enough.
Share 49ersWebzone