LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

It starts and ends with the oline.NOT EVEN JOE COULD SUCCEED HERE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by the_educator:
Originally posted by dj43:
IMO, 3 of the six sacks were a combo result of excellent coverage by the TB secondary and Smith's lack of ability to recognize what to do with the ball. He had more than 3.5 seconds on three of the sacks and should have thrown the ball away. Lack of experience was an obvious factor today.

THIS!!!

The majority of the sacks today were Troy's fault! he holds on to the ball too long and doesn't realize when hes about to get hit. Now the run game definitely sucked and thats on the oline. but we rarely get a push so i honestly wasn't surprised about that.

Troy holds the ball to long, that is why he was sacked so much against the Rams.
Originally posted by backontop:
IMO, 3 of the six sacks were a combo result of excellent coverage by the TB secondary and Smith's lack of ability to recognize what to do with the ball. He had more than 3.5 seconds on three of the sacks and should have thrown the ball away. Lack of experience was an obvious factor today.

THIS!!!

The majority of the sacks today were Troy's fault! he holds on to the ball too long and doesn't realize when hes about to get hit. Now the run game definitely sucked and thats on the oline. but we rarely get a push so i honestly wasn't surprised about that.

Troy holds the ball to long, that is why he was sacked so much against the Rams.

Its all around...he holds on because our receivers take FOREVER to get open...UNLESS we run the WCO, there is no way ANY QB can survive with our OLINE.
This team is a f**king joke!
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:

THIS!!!

Its all around...he holds on because our receivers take FOREVER to get open...UNLESS we run the WCO, there is no way ANY QB can survive with our OLINE.

The OLine is the reason why Alex was always dumping the ball off to Gore and it earned him the nickname Captain Checkdown.

Troy Smith has been sacked 11 times in the past 3 games. Alex Smith was only sacked 13 times in the 7 games he started.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
This team is a f**king joke!

i second this
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:
YOU SUCK!

GET EM

I WAS BORN IN ST. LUKES HOSPITAL , LAVAL,I LIVED IN THE MISSION DISTRICT UNTIL I MOVED TO PLEASANT HILL , CALIFORNIA,I LIVE IN CACHE PEAK ROAD IN ANTIOCH CALIFORNIA,I WENT TO SAC STATE UNIVERSITY,

I'M S.F!

I BLEED IT!

AND YOU KILL ME!

YOU MAKE ME SICK!

GET EM!

I'm reading all of the ssss snarky

ENOUGH WITH THE SNARKY CRRRRRRAP ON THE ZONE!

EACH POST TRYING TO BE SNNNNNNARKIER AND FUNNIER THAN THE REST , AND MAKE UP THEIR ONE LINER THAT MIGHT BE POST OF THE DAY,

SRRRRREW YOU!

I LIVE THIS!

THE STADIUM IS HALF FULL OF OPPOSING FANS! YOU SUCK! YOU'RE PATHETIC!

GET EM

I'm sorry , Laval...

YOU LET THE BUCCANEERS GET SIX SACKS ON YOU?

SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX??!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BUCCANEERS?

THE BUCCANEERS ? WHO WERE HAD A SEASON TOTAL OF FIVE SACKS ON THE YEAR?!!
WHO HAD LESS A YEAR BEFORE?

YOU GIVE UP 21 POINTS! AND DONT REACH THE REDZONE ONCE!! PATHETIC!

YOU SPIT IN OUR FACES LAST NIGHT!

YOU SPIT!

HAVING CHILO RACHAL DOING THE WORM ON THE FIELD, THEY ...THEY GOT IT ON VIDEO?!

HE'S DOING THE WORM , LAVAL!

THIS!!!

I also blame that on unimaginative playcalling. How many plays do we have that rely on a single receiver getting open, and throwing the ball away if he's not? Without an offensive-minded coach, we're bland on offense, and a creative defense can confound an inexperienced QB.

Originally posted by sspiker:

THIS!!!

I also blame that on unimaginative playcalling. How many plays do we have that rely on a single receiver getting open, and throwing the ball away if he's not? Without an offensive-minded coach, we're bland on offense, and a creative defense can confound an inexperienced QB.

This, watch Vick and the eagles, on any given pass play he has 3-4 options.

Watch our pass plays, we have our WR's go deep, to open up space for GORE our only option.
Joe Montana could make anything work

he f**king revived the sketchers brand

Originally posted by global_nomad:

that will never get old to me
nobody should ever be allowed to GUESS at what Joe could not have done. Plug in Manning there, or Brady.

Leave Joe out of this f**king mess.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

get em
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Blasphemy of a thread.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

ENOUGH WITH THE SNARKY CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP