There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

It starts and ends with the oline.NOT EVEN JOE COULD SUCCEED HERE

We have to go with a scrambling qb , ...............just to make up for a sh*tty oline?

Are you joking?

You're saying that we can't have a pocket qb, because this horrible oline and horrible oline coaching could get a pocket qb destroyed and get him a surefire trip to the IR?

WOW.

You let the sack starving, only five sacks so far this season- Buccaneers get 5 IN ONE DAY?

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEE?

How dare you!

How dare you Mike Solari.

How dare you!
I WANT REPARATIONS
it was 6 sacks
Its sad because all those guys are high draft picks. We can't even afford to spend anymore picks on oline.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its sad because all those guys are high draft picks. We can't even afford to spend anymore picks on oline.

three 1st round picks on the OLine and they still can't do s**t

This
YOU SUCK!
Originally posted by backontop:

And two second round picks.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
YOU SUCK!

GET EM
Originally posted by backontop:

And two second round picks.

everything comes down to coaching. Not a singlet coach on our team can develop a play what so ever. I'm almost positive that if Singletary wasn't coaching up Willis he would be even better than what he is now.
Originally posted by valrod33:
YOU SUCK!

GET EM

YOU SUCK JED YORK!
Have you been drinking son?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
YOU SUCK!

GET EM

YOU SUCK JED YORK!

Get em
  • dj43
  • Veteran
IMO, 3 of the six sacks were a combo result of excellent coverage by the TB secondary and Smith's lack of ability to recognize what to do with the ball. He had more than 3.5 seconds on three of the sacks and should have thrown the ball away. Lack of experience was an obvious factor today.
YOU SUCK!

GET EM

I WAS BORN IN ST. LUKES HOSPITAL , LAVAL,I LIVED IN THE MISSION DISTRICT UNTIL I MOVED TO PLEASANT HILL , CALIFORNIA,I LIVE IN CACHE PEAK ROAD IN ANTIOCH CALIFORNIA,I WENT TO SAC STATE UNIVERSITY,

I'M S.F!

I BLEED IT!

AND YOU KILL ME!

YOU MAKE ME SICK!