There are 249 users in the forums

Ratto sums it up the best

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
Got to love Ratto, he doesn't hold back.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/11/21/10/Ratto-49ers-Tired-Act-Exposed-in-Latest-/landing_ratto_v3.html?blockID=357964&feedID=5878
i hate singletary
Originally posted by teeohh:
i hate singletary
  • Otter
  • Veteran
i hate singletary

This
Originally posted by 49erRider:
i hate singletary
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i hate singletary
Ratto expressed what a lot of us feel. The season is over, and a lot needs to change. I hope that I don't get my hopes up next year, I should know better by now.
f**king sick and tired of this s**t
Sad but true.

This was the end of an embarrassing waist of a season. I feel like going on a rant like that Redskins sports host did last week. Screw Sing and this supposed film he has been watching after every game, I am still faith full that the 49ers will compete again... just not this year.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i hate singletary

Thanks for posting that, can't argue with any of that.
i hate singletary
Listening the dingleberry talk about watchin the film is laughable, but when he said they've been feeding Troy the offense and he has more to learn, all I could think was they should have stopped teaching him they play book before they got to the s**tTY PART we were using today!
Bravo Ray Ratto! The Yorks play the fans for suckers and somehow make us hope year in and year out.
  • ZRF80
2 options:

1) a)sign a proven QB b) draft the heir apparent c) hire Holmgren or Gruden - play for the division next year

2) a) hire Holmgren or Gruden b) draft the heir apparent c) toss Alex, Sing, and the rest of the coaching staff and begin to rebuild from bottom up.
Share 49ersWebzone