LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Kurt Warner on playing against the Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Thank god Warner is gone

this.

and its true: we DID match up very very well against the cardinals, and that was becoming a pretty good rivalry. can't wait to play them this year, actually. but it was just too bad that we could never beat anybody BUT the cardinals.
Thank god Warner is gone
Originally posted by pelos21:
Thank god Warner is gone

this for real...even though we started to get the better of him toward the end of his career.

he is one player I couldn't wait till he retired.

as far as Farve though..I would love to continue to play him again...
he got lucky the last time....but BRING HIS ASS ON AGAIN!!!

[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 19, 2010 at 19:01:27 ]
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Damn right! We own those biatches!
there are certaine types of qb that manusky has schemed against during his time here.
manning, warner, breeze, young from last year( the gadge(sp) catch was a back breaker)and yes even farve for 1 game. when they get their stuff right the front 7 squeezes the pocket with enough heat up the middle so as to not allow the qb to step up into a clean pocket.

idk imo as it relates to the 9ers and warner that pressure coupled with how spencer and clements matched up against fitz and bolden
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Axl49.
Too bad Warner Rapes us and has our Number his ratio is insane against us :(
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Damn right! We own those biatches!

Dam right you get a big wr. im going to get a big cb that practiced against him every day in college lol
Thank god Warner is gone

Im pumped about this to, but im not very excited about seeing Bradford 2 times a year for the next however many years
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Thank god Warner is gone

Im pumped about this to, but im not very excited about seeing Bradford 2 times a year for the next however many years

Meh, wake me up when he's throwing over a 60% completion rate past the line of scrimmage... or when he's completed more than 4 passes over 20 yards... or when he's not at the bottom of the league in yards per attempt.

Ok... I'm scared, too. Hold me?
Thank god Warner is gone

i hated him so much. but that's a compliment, because he was so good.

Fcuk Kurt Warner.
Share 49ersWebzone