LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Four of Seven Games....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by A9R4Life:
Seeing as how Four of our Last Seven games are Division Games...
Realistically, what are our chances of Making a run??? And that four
of the last Seven are also Road Games...

Sun 11/21 Buccaneers Tickets 1:05p W
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals Tickets 5:30p W
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tickets 10:00a
L
Sun 12/12 Seahawks Tickets 1:05p W
Thur 12/16 @Chargers Tickets 5:20p W
Sun 12/26 @Rams Tickets 10:00a
L
Sun 1/2 Cardinals Tickets 1:15p W

What will be our remaining Record??

7 of 7
6 of 7
5 0f 7
4 of 7
Or Worse??

Bucs- Loss (Go to 3-7)
Cards- Win (Go to 4-7)
Packers- Loss (Go to 4-8)
Seahawks- Win (Go to 5-8)
Chargers- Loss (Go to 5-9)
Rams- Loss (Go to 5-10)
Cardinals- Win (Go to 6-10)

The Niners are 0-4 on the road, and were not even competitive in three of those games.

Is Singletary suddenly going to become a good coach? Let's be realistic. We had to go to overtime to beat a team, the Rams, who are winless on the road in 2010. How are we supposedly this great, invincible team? Come on, people.

Tut-Tut MadDog!

The Reams game was an aberration! When's the last time we lost three TD's to penalties?

Take the penalties away and the Niners win going away.

A team is going to go through growing pains when learning how to win. As of right now? The team is learning how to win.

Have you been watching the Niners in 2010? They find new and creative ways to lose nearly every week. It is time for fans to stop making excuses for this team, and this horrid coach. We are not going to make a major run, and we are not going to win the division. This season is already over.

L
L

7 of 7
6 of 7
5 0f 7
4 of 7
Or Worse??

Bucs- Loss (Go to 3-7)
Cards- Win (Go to 4-7)
Rams- Loss (Go to 5-10)

The Niners are 0-4 on the road, and were not even competitive in three of those games.

Is Singletary suddenly going to become a good coach? Let's be realistic. We had to go to overtime to beat a team, the Rams, who are winless on the road in 2010. How are we supposedly this great, invincible team? Come on, people.

Tut-Tut MadDog!

The Reams game was an aberration! When's the last time we lost three TD's to penalties?

A team is going to go through growing pains when learning how to win. As of right now? The team is learning how to win.

Have you been watching the Niners in 2010? They find new and creative ways to lose nearly every week. It is time for fans to stop making excuses for this team, and this horrid coach. We are not going to make a major run, and we are not going to win the division. This season is already over.

Then why argue?

Why don't you let us just fall flat on our faces with optimistic appraisals of the situation?

I mean really MD, if one's given up, what's the point?

[ Edited by ninertico on Nov 19, 2010 at 12:10:47 ]
It's week 11 and we still haven't resolved our penalty issues. Feels like they have gotten worse. I don't know what has to happen but probably a miracle and then maybe we can win the division. If Troy can play decent the next few weeks and we have no penalties we will have a chance in every game. I just don't know if it's possible for us to just magically stop committing suicide. Who knows though. It's the NFL !

L
L

7 of 7
6 of 7
5 0f 7
4 of 7
Or Worse??

Bucs- Loss (Go to 3-7)
Cards- Win (Go to 4-7)
Rams- Loss (Go to 5-10)

Tut-Tut MadDog!

Dude,

You've already been trounced once for the thread that claimed "2010 was gonna be our year," remember?

Now -- I really shouldn't be drinking the koolaid -- yet I find myself reaching for another class. There are two reasons why:

1. The play of Troy Smith has given all of us tremendous hope. He has singlehandedly elevated the peformance of the wide receiving corps -- and other areas of the team will follow sooner rather than later.

2. Most importantly? I don't think Dingleberry is calling the shots anymore. I think he's more of a figurehead coach -- and the powers that be have essentially handed over the keys of the offensive to the Offensive Coordinator -- and the keys to the D to Manusky. Have you seen Dingleberry lately? The dude looks like he's already gone -- no matter what.

Those are the two factors that I'm hanging my koolaid glass on.
NVM...

[ Edited by ninertico on Nov 19, 2010 at 14:55:50 ]

L
L

7 of 7
6 of 7
5 0f 7
4 of 7
Or Worse??

Bucs- Loss (Go to 3-7)
Cards- Win (Go to 4-7)
Rams- Loss (Go to 5-10)

Tut-Tut MadDog!

Seriously bro... If you're giving up on the team already, then why don't you just cash it in until you're ready to be a fan again next year. We don't need your negative comments for a team that some of us love and still want to believe in. Go away. Seriously.
0 for 1 so far.

As stated in this thread, the team is headed to a 6-10 finish. Hopefully, this will be enough to push management to pull the plug on Singletary.

If the team loses in Arizona next week, on national TV, that might be the final straw. Hopefully.
0 for 1 so far.

As stated in this thread, the team is headed to a 6-10 finish. Hopefully, this will be enough to push management to pull the plug on Singletary.

If the team loses in Arizona next week, on national TV, that might be the final straw. Hopefully.
God Almighty I pray you are right.

I still get a kick out of everyone here thinking our biggest problem is QB.
0 for 1 so far.

this year sucks

L
L

7 of 7
6 of 7
5 0f 7
4 of 7
Or Worse??

Bucs- Loss (Go to 3-7) Jed York and 99% of the board still believe we will make the playoff
Cards- Win (Go to 4-7) Niners win by a 55 yard field goal on the last play and board members state we have turned the corner and will win outright.
Packers- Loss (Go to 4-8) Niners lose by 47 points and Singletary states 29 times in the post-game press conference that he needs to look at film.
Seahawks- Win (Go to 5-8) Niners beat the Seahawks at home. 49ers poll shows that 86% of members think the team will win the last three games, get to 8-8 and get into the playoff.
Chargers- Loss (Go to 5-9) Singletary thanks Philip Rivers for throwing 5 TD's and 475 yards against his defense. 59% of board members still the Niners win the division at 7-9.
Rams- Loss (Go to 5-10) The Niners are mathematically eliminated, but Jed York says that Singletary has done a "great job" in 2010.
Cardinals- Win (Go to 6-10) 96% of Niners fans blame Alex Smith and not Mike Singletary for not making the playoffs.

P.S. Only a handful of teams last year finished 6-2 in their final eight games. And, these teams were all terrific teams. The Niners are not a terrific team. We are barely winning home games, and are terrible on the road.

Listen to the Dog.

Cheers.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Buccaneers - Loss - (I want us to win, but I think we lose a close one in the rain)
Cardinals - Win - (Troy gashes one of the worst defenses in the league)
Packers - Loss - (Troy struggles and the defense can't stop Rodgers)
Seahawks - Win - (REBENGA!!!)
Chargers - Win - (One of the biggest road wins in years)
Rams - Win - (Another close game, but our defense steps up when it counts)
Cardinals - Win - (We clinch a tie for the division on the season-ender!!!)

We finish off winning the last 4 games to go 8-8.

And yes, I'm a giant homer!

3 for 3 so far, Ghost. Not bad. However, you suddenly went deranged at the end of the season. Are you sticking to your guns on the last four games? Gotta think Singletary would be saved with a four game win streak at the end of the year.

And, yes, you are one crazy homer. Cheers.
Buccaneers - Loss - (I want us to win, but I think we lose a close one in the rain)

3 for 3 so far, Ghost. Not bad. However, you suddenly went deranged at the end of the season. Are you sticking to your guns on the last four games? Gotta think Singletary would be saved with a four game win streak at the end of the year.

4-4 now, MD.

If our defense can play out of its mind and our offense can stay clear of turnovers, I think we have a shot at winning in SD, and going 8-8. So if we win in San Diego, I think we sneak past the Rams in St. Louis and crush the Tards at home to win the NFC Worst.

4-4 now, MD.

If our defense can play out of its mind and our offense can stay clear of turnovers, I think we have a shot at winning in SD, and going 8-8. So if we win in San Diego, I think we sneak past the Rams in St. Louis and crush the Tards at home to win the NFC Worst.

I'm also four for four, but here is where we split in the road. If we win, the team could end up 8-8. I just think we will lose and end up 6-10, with a loss upcoming against the Rams.
8-8 win the west go 49ers

4-4 now, MD.

I'm also four for four, but here is where we split in the road. If we win, the team could end up 8-8. I just think we will lose and end up 6-10, with a loss upcoming against the Rams.

I think Bradford is hitting the proverbial rookie wall, and is leaking oil pretty badly right now. I obviously wouldn't be shocked if we lost both road games (given how badly we travel), but I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll win at least one of the two (Rams is my choice)...and with a little luck and improved overall play, we should shock the world and win all 3 of the remaining games.
Share 49ersWebzone