LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Four of Seven Games....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seeing as how Four of our Last Seven games are Division Games...
Realistically, what are our chances of Making a run??? And that four
of the last Seven are also Road Games...

Sun 11/21 Buccaneers Tickets 1:05p W
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals Tickets 5:30p W
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tickets 10:00a
L
Sun 12/12 Seahawks Tickets 1:05p W
Thur 12/16 @Chargers Tickets 5:20p W
Sun 12/26 @Rams Tickets 10:00a
L
Sun 1/2 Cardinals Tickets 1:15p W

What will be our remaining Record??

7 of 7
6 of 7
5 0f 7
4 of 7
Or Worse??

[ Edited by A9R4Life on Nov 17, 2010 at 13:41:05 ]
5 of 7 to finish 8-8 which this year wins the west

[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 17, 2010 at 13:16:38 ]
I'm hoping with the recent Hot hand of Troy Smith, and that teams don't
really know how to game plan him, or his on the fly play, will get us better
than that, I'm not sure if 8-8 makes it for us... But if it does, all is good..

Championship!!!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Look at our road record under Dingletary, even with Troy Smith we will lose road games to inferior opponents.
Originally posted by BobS:
Look at our road record under Dingletary, even with Troy Smith we will lose road games to inferior opponents.

Thats a Downer...

Lets do a PYMWYMI for the last 7....
Originally posted by valrod33:

ValRod if 8-8 wins the division this year I will buy your playoff ticket for the first round. If it doesn't though you buy me a ticket for ANY game next year at the 'Stick. PM me if you want to take that win-win bet.

How about our record in the Division under Dingletary?
Originally posted by A9R4Life:
Seeing as how Four of our Last Seven games are Division Games...
Realistically, what are our chances of Making a run??? And that four
of the last Seven are also Road Games...

Sun 11/21 Buccaneers Tickets 1:05p W
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals Tickets 5:30p W
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tickets 10:00a
L
Sun 12/12 Seahawks Tickets 1:05p W
Thur 12/16 @Chargers Tickets 5:20p W
Sun 12/26 @Rams Tickets 10:00a
L
Sun 1/2 Cardinals Tickets 1:15p W

i think we can win all but the games in GB and SD, which would leave us at 8-8. but thats probably best case scenario.

were not good enough to assume the Bucs, Cards twice, Seahawks who already beat us, and Rams who we barely beat at home are all auto wins.

we screwed ourselves over by losing the first 5 in a row. its hard to come back from that, even in a crappy division.

id like to see us make a real run just so we dont crash and burn into the offseason at rock bottom. obviously any real thought of having a chance in the playoffs even if we miraculously got there was gone by week 3.

It actually can if and only if Seattle losses at least one more game. They are the ones to watch, not AZ. IMO, AZ seems to be failing especially after that drudging by the Seahawks at AZ.

Take a look at Seattle remaining schedule. You gotta love who they play for the last four games of the year, too:
@NO--Hard to win there.
KC--Could win, but KC seems a better team
CAR--Should win
@SF--Win for us
Atl--Atl wins, better team
@TB--Away against a good team at home, loss
StL--This may actually be a toss up, but they win at home.

This would leave them at 8-8, too. We win because we would be 5-1 VS their 4-2 in division play.

Here's another linky with more about it...

Why is everyone sleeping on Seattle? Is Matt.H out for the season?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Why is everyone sleeping on Seattle? Is Matt.H out for the season?

He played last week...
  • DJD
  • Veteran

Oh you mean like the game in London? Oh wait Troy won that game

I'm starting to think Singletary has less and less to do with each game as the season goes on. You KNOW last weeks aerial attack was not his idea. It also seems that Troy Smith has taken control of the offense. He has their respect and managed to keep them pumped up, even after those devastating penalties.

I EXCITE!!!!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I'm starting to think Singletary has less and less to do with each game as the season goes on. You KNOW last weeks aerial attack was not his idea. It also seems that Troy Smith has taken control of the offense. He has their respect and managed to keep them pumped up, even after those devastating penalties.

I EXCITE!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised is Troy Smith isn't telling Sing to let him do his thing. Smith appears to be very vocal.
Buccaneers - W - We're on a roll and Troy Smith is the hot hand..AND he's still mostly an unknown for defenses. We should win this.

Cardinals - W - Fvck the Cards.

Packers - L - Troy comes back down to Earth.

Seahawks - W - Revenge against Seattle.

Chargers - L - Offensively I think we will do well, but I just don't see our secondary containing Rivers and the Chargers passing attack.

Rams - W - I think we can beat them again. Might be another close one but we win.

Cardinals - W - Fvck the Cardinals

49ers 8-8

1st or 2nd in the NFC West. I just dont see anyone winning more than 8 or 9 games in the NFC West. Forget QBs...but it makes you wonder where we'd be if Johnson was OC from day 1. Oh well.
Share 49ersWebzone