LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 188 users in the forums

Vick Vs. T Smith - I'm Just Sayin...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
The Eagles have something that the 49ers do not have. Quality WRs with speed and superior coaching.

Add Vick to that and it's no contest. Yes Ginn is fast, but Ginn Isn't a real WR.

Fixed.
Fixed for real.
i think if we used our 4 receiver set as well we too could be as exciting as eagles offense burt we dont so there fore we wont be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before you guys start sucking each other off Troy beat the Rams and Broncos...Not exactly defensive powerhouses.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
The Eagles have something that the 49ers do not have. Quality WRs with speed and superior coaching.

Add Vick to that and it's no contest. Yes Ginn is fast, but the Eagle WRs don't drop passes that often.

Fixed.

Yeah, they are incredibly creative. We are about as creative as a high school team.

There is a small local public (not private FB factory) HS that runs an offense that is 10X as complex as the Niners, runs up 50 ppg against the big schools and is run by a junior with only one (no, not six) years of experience.

Total balance of running and passing too, and success not because of any huge line, super-star kid, etc. Sing should sign up as a volunteer linebacker coach.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Before you guys start sucking each other off Troy beat the Rams and Broncos...Not exactly defensive powerhouses.

Rams were a top 10 D in the NFL prior to our game.

T.Smith > Vick
Originally posted by binary2nd:

Add Vick to that and it's no contest. Yes Ginn is fast, but the Eagle WRs don't drop passes that often.

Fixed.

Yeah, they are incredibly creative. We are about as creative as a high school team.

idk man. i think the play calling has improved almost weekly since MJ took over the job. still have the delay problems and it seems the offense always bogs down in the middle of the game but there is a better mix of runs and passes and what formations they r running them out of. commentators have even picked that up. i remember them saying they have covered several niner games this year and they are looking different to them now. your comment may have made more since in the first 3-6 weeks of the season but not so much now.

I gotta say, at least I am enjoying watching this team with Troy Smith.
They are similar in ways.

To the guy who said the Rams were not a D, they were top 10, if your going that route any ways which is BS then who has Vick played?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Rams were a top 10 D in the NFL prior to our game.

Neither were the redskins they are way worse!!!!!!!!!!!! But I do see what this poster is talking about... Poise in the pocket ... Rocket arm... The ability to scramble.. About 6ft tall.... Vicks more polished no question and remember Troy did have 3 TD called back...... Very similiar

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Sorry, we already started and we are not gonna stop now.
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:

huhhh... thought I would get a lot more noob bashing.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Vick pass rat 115.1
Smith pas rat 116.6

Enough with the goofy comparisons. Can't we just be happy T.Smith is not A.Smith?
Share 49ersWebzone