There are 196 users in the forums

Vick Vs. T Smith - I'm Just Sayin...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Watching Vick last night, I saw some simular movement, footwork, and even throwing velocity.

I hear a lot of people say T. Smith is too short, Vick is one inch taller. He may be a poor man's version for now... but i'll take it any day over the shakey chuwawa out there.

GO NINERS! 3 - 6... ONWARD!
lol...

Vick can run backwards faster than Troy Smith.

Vick can make Slash (Kordell) look pedestrian if Vick was used that way.

Vick was the QB version of Reggie Bush in College before Reggie Bush was Reggie Bush.
I like the long term prospects of this thread.
We have Andy Reid???
nvm.

[ Edited by horsecore on Nov 16, 2010 at 09:29:16 ]
This thread...

Vick is a notch above but Troy smith is as mobile as any other qb.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
no
This post-

The Eagles have something that the 49ers do not have. Quality WRs with speed.

Add Vick to that and it's no contest. Yes Ginn is fast, but the Eagle WRs don't drop passes that often.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
The Eagles have something that the 49ers do not have. Quality WRs with speed and superior coaching.

Add Vick to that and it's no contest. Yes Ginn is fast, but the Eagle WRs don't drop passes that often.

Fixed.
Originally posted by horsecore:
The Eagles have something that the 49ers do not have. Quality WRs with speed and superior coaching.

Fixed.

Yeah, they are incredibly creative. We are about as creative as a high school team.
but he's just saying...
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by horsecore:

Fixed.

Yeah, they are incredibly creative. We are about as creative as a high school team.

Indeed they are - Reid is an outstanding coach and Mornhinweg is a superb OC.

I think you insulted HS teams everywhere with your other comment.
Share 49ersWebzone