There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We need to see more Dix

Whoa, whoa, I know what your thinking. Why do you wanna see more Dix? Well I love Dix! And he is big, strong, and knows how to pound the holes! Frank Gore is playing really well, but I think Anthony Dixon needs to get more touches to keep Frank fresh. What about you guys? Do you wanna see more Dix!? I love Dix!!!!!
He's fine in his role as is.

Gore is far and away the best RB on this team. He's our horse and we need to stick with him if we want to hold onto our slim playoff hopes.
I like Dixon cider.
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
He runs sideways too much.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I love big dix!
by far the gayest thread on here. Dixon needs a shot but not when Gore is doing what he does and the game is on the line. nobody but Gore couldve done what he did to save that game yesterday. he's got some of the best hands on the team and he is hard as hell to tackle one on one. with the game on the line i want Gore in there.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
by far the gayest thread on here. Dixon needs a shot but not when Gore is doing what he does and the game is on the line. nobody but Gore couldve done what he did to save that game yesterday. he's got some of the best hands on the team and he is hard as hell to tackle one on one. with the game on the line i want Gore in there.

That screen pass Gore went into Beast mode.
Originally posted by backontop:

seriously dude, ive never seen a guy who with that much heart in any sport. i always said willis and VD are my favorite niners but Gore surpassed them for me with that performance yesterday. everytime we needed something Gore came up huge like he always had. something about his game yesterday was magical tho.

seriously dude, ive never seen a guy who with that much heart in any sport. i always said willis and VD are my favorite niners but Gore surpassed them for me with that performance yesterday. everytime we needed something Gore came up huge like he always had. something about his game yesterday was magical tho.

Did you watch the game on shrooms?
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Whoa, whoa, I know what your thinking. Why do you wanna see more Dix? Well I love Dix! And he is big, strong, and knows how to pound the holes! Frank Gore is playing really well, but I think Anthony Dixon needs to get more touches to keep Frank fresh. What about you guys? Do you wanna see more Dix!? I love Dix!!!!!

my s**t is exit only....

naw, but that one play where gore ran to the left and then cut it to the middle made everyone on defense look like they were lol.
Originally posted by Chief:
I love big dix!

I bet you do,
  • obx49
  • Veteran

naw, but that one play where gore ran to the left and then cut it to the middle made everyone on defense look like they were lol.

f**k yea, Gore is the s**t! Imagine what he could do with a more balanced approached offense where the opposing D doesn't know whether its a run or a pass? He is definitely the heart and soul of our offense and its a real shame we are blowing away a great talent like Gore's with coaches like Singletary and Nolan. I sincerely hope that Gore doesn't pass his prime anytime soon, he maybe has 2 to 3 more good years in him, if we're lucky.
He's ok. You will see more of him in the future. It's too early to say what his regular season potential is.
Originally posted by Chief:
I love big dix!

No homo!