There are 188 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (at Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Anyone see Derek Anderson's meltdown yet?

LOL and he deserves the s**t he's being dished. When you're laughing your ass off on the sideline, down 24-6 in the 3rd quarter with no production there's gonna be scrutiny.

Gruden was just disgusted with this, regardless of whatever context it fell into between Derek & deuce.

Thats BS. Duece could have been saying something to try and cheer him up. Yo dont know!
"I put my heart and soul into this shiiit. I'm telling you right now!! You think I like being embarrassed on Monday Night Football?? "

I believe they will be taking some of that footage and make a Coors light commercial out of it. I can't wait!
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I heard Vernon was letting go of some tears prior to the game. Anyone catch this?

yeah I saw it, he was ballin...emotionally.

LOL and he deserves the s**t he's being dished. When you're laughing your ass off on the sideline, down 24-6 in the 3rd quarter with no production there's gonna be scrutiny.

Gruden was just disgusted with this, regardless of whatever context it fell into between Derek & deuce.

This is the sh*t that pisses me off when they are getting paid top dollar to not care!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
"I put my heart and soul into this shiiit. I'm telling you right now!! You think I like being embarrassed on Monday Night Football?? "

I believe they will be taking some of that footage and make a Coors light commercial out of it. I can't wait!

I'm done with this! I'm done!
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

Thats BS. Duece could have been saying something to try and cheer him up. Yo dont know!

DA was laughing because Deuce was saying "hey they can't bench you, they'll start me before Max Hall!"

I can read lips.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

*Steve Young laughs*

Thanks, Matt Millen!!!
damn.. that shiiit is true. Gores out for the season.. Man that sucks. Well at least we got that Westbrook guy.. hes pretty good. I'm glad our great coaching staff found this gem. This Westbrook guy came out of nowhere.
damn.. that shiiit is true. Gores out for the season.. Man that sucks. Well at least we got that Westbrook guy.. hes pretty good. I'm glad our great coaching staff found this gem. This Westbrook guy came out of nowhere.

out of nowhere? lol wtf?

Yeah...cause he really has been pretty average his whole career.
"I STUDY MY A&& OFF!"

lol

Lol, no kidding.

It's nice have a proven plan B for a change!
Originally posted by FGore2121:

out of nowhere? lol wtf?

Don't you see the sarcasm? The only people that didn't know about Westbrook seemed to be his own coaches.[/b]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
We still need a quarterback but we won't be in position to get one. The only thing worse than that situation is if Arizona ends up with Luck. Then we're really f**ked. Bradford and Luck in the same division and us without a QB.

True. But the Panthers would have to be insane to pass Luck up in favor of Clausen.
Share 49ersWebzone