LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 179 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (at Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Well Steve Young says the 49ers are the ones that deserve to play on in the NFC West

No he didn't.

Yeah, he picked the Rams...
Well Steve Young says the 49ers are the ones that deserve to play on in the NFC West

LOL no he didn't. He said the Rams do.

I thought he said that about the rams. He said the niners are up and down.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

No he said the rams.

yes the rams
I wonder if Singletary has to look at film to find out how Morgan, Baas and Rachal were injured as well.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
T. Smith and Crabtree need to get on the same page.

Common theme?

-9fA

That's something that has bugged me throughout the season and regardless of which Smith was playing. It seems very difficult for our QBs to establish any kind of timing with Crabtree.

No matter which Smith is playing, we keep seeing the same slightly high and slightly late pass. It happens so frequently that I can't help but think that something is going on that I'm not understanding.

I believe that at that point, you have to point the finger at Crabtree. With balls bouncing off both his hands, it's hard to pin the problem on the QB, even more so when he seems to have timing issues with two different QBs.

-9fA

it's pretty obvious crab has been inconsistent at the worst times especially causing the int's for both alex and troy. then again gore has done the same so go figure...
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I thought he said that about the rams. He said the niners are up and down.

^ This is what I heard.

No he said the rams.

He said the Rams are the only ones consistent enough but then he starts bashing the weak division and then all of sudden he says the 49ers deserve to play on or something like that
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Schulzy:
"We'll have to look at the film"

I'm dying.

Unbelievable.

does Singletary has a better view at the film with sunglasses??
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Reporter: Any update on Frank Gore.

Sing: We're gonna have to look at the film to see how he got hurt.

No bull s**t. He just said this.

LMAO

No he said the rams.

He said the Rams are the only ones consistent enough but then he starts bashing the weak division and then all of sudden he says the 49ers deserve to play on or something like that

Yeah, they deserve to play on for the remainder of the season, and once that is over they can fire this coaching staff and start new.
  • ZRF80

No he said the rams.

Yep. He pretty much said today's game was a stamp of what this division was all about. The majority of teams are up and down, and unpredictable. The only team when any sort of consistency is STL, and therefore he thinks they are the mose "deserving" of the division crown.

Cant argue with him on that one........I felt bad for NFL fans today. It was like watching the special Olympics, with the only REAL player Westbrook.
Originally posted by craigyboy:
T. Smith and Crabtree need to get on the same page.

Common theme?

-9fA

That's something that has bugged me throughout the season and regardless of which Smith was playing. It seems very difficult for our QBs to establish any kind of timing with Crabtree.

No matter which Smith is playing, we keep seeing the same slightly high and slightly late pass. It happens so frequently that I can't help but think that something is going on that I'm not understanding.

I believe that at that point, you have to point the finger at Crabtree. With balls bouncing off both his hands, it's hard to pin the problem on the QB, even more so when he seems to have timing issues with two different QBs.

-9fA

it's pretty obvious crab has been inconsistent at the worst times especially causing the int's for both alex and troy. then again gore has done the same so go figure...

I remember the statistic being Crabs was responsible for 5 of Alex's picks. Add one for Troy. Crabtree needs to do something different to avoid this.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Reporter: Any update on Frank Gore.

Sing: We're gonna have to look at the film to see how he got hurt.

No bull s**t. He just said this.

Maybe he was making a joke at himself?

That is the only reason I can see him saying that, unless he has brain damage...
I heard Vernon was letting go of some tears prior to the game. Anyone catch this?
Share 49ersWebzone