LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (at Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Reporter: Any update on Frank Gore.

Sing: We're gonna have to look at the film to see how he got hurt.

No bull s**t. He just said this.

LMAO I just saw that too. Absolutely ridiculous.
Are people really complaining about our conservative gameplay when we're up 2+ scores? Honestly. We had a decent opening drive, then a quick shot deep, and played well enough in the first 20 minutes to deserve to coast the rest of the way.

And for the record, Smith's INT wasn't his fault, it was Crabtree's.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
T. Smith and Crabtree need to get on the same page.

Common theme?

-9fA

That's something that has bugged me throughout the season and regardless of which Smith was playing. It seems very difficult for our QBs to establish any kind of timing with Crabtree.

No matter which Smith is playing, we keep seeing the same slightly high and slightly late pass. It happens so frequently that I can't help but think that something is going on that I'm not understanding.

I believe that at that point, you have to point the finger at Crabtree. With balls bouncing off both his hands, it's hard to pin the problem on the QB, even more so when he seems to have timing issues with two different QBs.

-9fA

I agree, that's the conclusion that I've been slowly coming to. It certainly suggests that Crabtree's practice and game speeds aren't the same and may further suggest that his work ethic leaves something to be desired. In his defense, he's still a very young player and adrenaline is a hard thing to control.

At any rate, he seems to have an extra step during games that isn't there during practice.
why does it even matter HOW he got hurt. Isn't the important thing trying to figure out how long he will be out? Can we just fire this knucklehead now? PLEASE!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
why does it even matter HOW he got hurt. Isn't the important thing trying to figure out how long he will be out? Can we just fire this knucklehead now? PLEASE!!!

Jed's looking at the film as we speak...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Reporter: Any update on Frank Gore.

Sing: We're gonna have to look at the film to see how he got hurt.

No bull s**t. He just said this.

Im looking at the film right now, I mean the post game and I already heard Singletary mention "we gotta look at the film" like 37 times...
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
the Cardinals reminded me of the 49ers the whole game.

Yup, not much joy to take away from this win; it was kinda like kissing your cousin.
Well Steve Young says the 49ers are the ones that deserve to play on in the NFC West

Yup, not much joy to take away from this win; it was kinda like kissing your cousin.

LOL

-9fA
How does that loser in the background of the post game show have that hot girlfriend?

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
What a mediocre win. Same holes, same problems, conservative football with crappy QB/o-line play.

This is the same team that lost to the Bucs last weekend, nothing has changed.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Well Steve Young says the 49ers are the ones that deserve to play on in the NFC West

No he didn't.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
"We'll have to look at the film"

I'm dying.

Unbelievable.

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

No he said the rams.
Share 49ersWebzone