LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 187 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (at Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kind of down on our list of worries but does anybody know when Nedney will be back?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
How do we look so good one game, then completely incapable the next? It makes no sense at all. We've been doing this for a couple years now. We're playing great defense, Oline is blocking, the run game and pass game are working. We've done this so many times. One second we look ligitimate, next look lost and confused.

So what's the problem? It is coaching? The players not executing? The fact that we're playing bad teams? Or what?

Thoughts?

we're playing an awful team.

This. They were exceptionally sucky.
shane andrus is the worst peice of crap that has ever put there foot to a football
I don't buy into any hype about the Niners being one game from the division lead...oh, it's true, but any semblance of them actually having a legitimate chance is very remote. Why? They'll lose in GB, return home to face Seattle...a team they should beat, but if Hasselbeck can stand up, they may lose to the 'Hawks. Another loss in SD...yet another in St. Louis, a win to finish the season vs 'Zona. By my calculations the best they'll finish is 6-10...with 5-11 also very possible. The Rams are the team to beat...they are the most consistent in the division and have the most reliable QB in Bradford.
Wow, I can't remember seeing a team as bad as the Cardinals. Not only are they lacking in talent, they have ZERO heart. They just quit out there.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Wow, I can't remember seeing a team as bad as the Cardinals. Not only are they lacking in talent, they have ZERO heart. They just quit out there.

Agreed. Beyond sucky.
Well HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO Westbrook! Thanks Singletary, for not giving a talent like that a chance! Kudos to you, you f**king imbecile.
Originally posted by Blitz:

Agreed. Beyond sucky.

We're not very good, and they made us look like a playoff-caliber team. That's pretty damn tough to do.

The Cards really and truly suck. Luck should stay in school.
Originally posted by carlgo:

The Cards really and truly suck. Luck should stay in school.

Seriously, I think the only way Luck reconsiders into declaring for the draft this year is if Jim Harbaugh is on a team that can get him first overall.

Originally posted by 209inerfan:
shane andrus is the worst peice of crap that has ever put there foot to a football

Tell that to the Boise State kicker
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blitz:

Agreed. Beyond sucky.

We're not very good, and they made us look like a playoff-caliber team. That's pretty damn tough to do.

lol

I would have never thought it possible. I guess I had to see it to believe it.
Crabs on Westbrook

Quote:
“I was joking with him in the end zone, I told him, “Man, I haven’t seen you make moves like this since Tecmo Bowl,” said Crabtree, who scored the first touchdown of the game on a 38-yard reception in the first quarter.
Our o-line had the game of the season.

The Cardinals aren't good, but we dominated them more than other team this season.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Our o-line had the game of the season.

The Cardinals aren't good, but we dominated them more than other team this season.

I tell you what. If I see that oline start heading on a continual track upward for the rest of the season, I will be one happy sumb***h. At this point, if I can take that into the off-season, I will be very happy.
Share 49ersWebzone