LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I say the 49ers win 3 to 0.

COME GIT THIS ASSWHUPPIN , DOCKETT

ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST CUZ I'M PREDICTING A WIN

Whatever you're feelings about Sing,if a big name coach is available , he'll be gone regardless after this season,......but eff that right now. We are still in this with a banged up oline and iffy offensive playcalling. WE WILL FIX THESE PROBLEMS NOW THAT IT'S OUT THERE IN THE OPEN

''The problem with talent is motivation.''

I now see that the niners bought their own hype , and didn't give it their all.

Now that they've beaten themselves and dug their own grave, like they wanted, they will climb out like champions do.

If the SF Giants can comeback to win , so can the damn niners!

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 28, 2010 at 22:23:52 ]
every game is the most important game of the season Why can't we just win every Sunday like we did back in the day.
Which team will show up?

The team that had a dynamic passing attack and supplemental running attack or the stale power running scheme determined to crush Frank Gore into the ground.

And Arizona's D-line is good, we are in for a lot of sacks, penalties, and turnovers unless the offensive line does dramatically better than last game with a rag-tag assortment of offensive lineman. The only two non-liabilities are Iupati and Bass.

I can't determine how bad the NFC West really is. The fact we are still in it is embarrassing for the division. But the fact remains, with a win we are definitely in it.

Go Niners.
Lets do this s**t!!!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
doesn't matter if we win monday night. We will get crushed by the Packers especially after they lost to the Falcons. We will be the abused wife while they are the drunk abusive husband coming home from a hard day of work.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
"We will score"
"we will move the football"

• fly15
  • Veteran
"we will stop D. Anderson"
Originally posted by fly15:

Don't count on that. Our defense will make Anderson look like a HOF QB like they do to every QB we play. Look for Anderson to have a career day.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

Don't count on that. Our defense will make Anderson look like a HOF QB like they do to every QB we play. Look for Anderson to have a career day.

agree

agree

agree

agree

Look for the Offense to allow the defense to have career days as well.
I guess you haven't been watching the Niners over the last few years. We always play like crap when it's a must win game or we have something to prove. The only time we play well is when it doesn't matter.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I guess you haven't been watching the Niners over the last few years. We always play like crap when it's a must win game or we have something to prove. The only time we play well is when it doesn't matter.

if there is any team worse than us, it's the cardinals. Its the battle of the suck
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

if there is any team worse than us, it's the cardinals. Its the battle of the suck

The Panthers are a worse team and they beat us.
Share 49ersWebzone