LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Originally posted by King49er:
The 49er fans are pathetic

Fixed

After all the success that the 49ers franchise have had for us and the supposed Faithful can't even talk about how much we can win this game and how close we still are from winning the division. s**t is the rest of your life filled with so much darkness that you can't even hope for the best, s**t! Yes, I want number 1 draft picks on this team and all, but I don't want to watch Season after Season of being the worst team in the NFL to get them. If we finish 8-8 which regardless of what any of you downsome pricks say is still possible, then I will be happy we didn't finish 7-9. If we finish 7-9 then I will be happy we didn't go 6-10. If we finish below 6 wins then I will be happy that we beat the Raiders and look forward for our higher draft picks. Where the f**k is the optimism.

The Yorks wish they had more fans like you.

They wouldn't have to worry about winning if a losing record would appease the fanbase. This franchise has really gone down the tubes if fans think this season is acceptable.
I think if we get blown out (probably won't happen with Anderson at QB) then Sing will get fired on tuesday, kinda sorta like what happens with Wade Phillips and the Cowboys
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
By the way thought this would be funny, Johnson said. “I thought we had a game plan that was dead-on-arrival last week (against the Bucs)..."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aow8Li_8kJtAHV9s_fzfcR0dsLYF?slug=ap-49ers-troysmith

I fixed Johnson's quote for truth.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by King49er:
The 49er fans are pathetic

Fixed

After all the success that the 49ers franchise have had for us and the supposed Faithful can't even talk about how much we can win this game and how close we still are from winning the division. s**t is the rest of your life filled with so much darkness that you can't even hope for the best, s**t! Yes, I want number 1 draft picks on this team and all, but I don't want to watch Season after Season of being the worst team in the NFL to get them. If we finish 8-8 which regardless of what any of you downsome pricks say is still possible, then I will be happy we didn't finish 7-9. If we finish 7-9 then I will be happy we didn't go 6-10. If we finish below 6 wins then I will be happy that we beat the Raiders and look forward for our higher draft picks. Where the f**k is the optimism.

The Yorks wish they had more fans like you.

They wouldn't have to worry about winning if a losing record would appease the fanbase. This franchise has really gone down the tubes if fans think this season is acceptable.

this, i dont look forward to this garbage on sundays or whenever they play anymore. yes i watch because im a fan but dont let it kill my day/week like i used to. my expectations for this franchise are so low i always expect the worse, its gonna be hilarious in my eyes when the world sees how badly ran this team is on the offense side of the ball. maybe this will make jed fire this goomba looking clown on the side line tuesday
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Nines, go!
Dang, people are actin' like a loss tomorrow is a given...

We're playing the Cards y'all... They're on a FIVE-GAME losing streak and we have very little to fear in Derek Anderson. We've traditionally played them and their WRs well, we've forced turnovers against them, Beanie Wells is still suffering from his groin injury, and, with the season pretty much done, the Cards are playing guys like Jerry Porter less and less to give way for their youngsters.

The Bucs owned us last week, but after a week of embarrassment for our coaching staff and offensive line, you can bet your ass we'll come out with a way to counteract any "hemming in" of Troy Smith in the pocket.

I'm not saying we dominate them, but I'm geared up for a good, competitive, Nationally-televised game. I say we pull out an ugly one (as if we could win in impressive fashion): 49ers 19-16.

Shanghai'D...
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Dang, people are actin' like a loss tomorrow is a given...

We're playing the Cards y'all... They're on a FIVE-GAME losing streak and we have very little to fear in Derek Anderson. We've traditionally played them and their WRs well, we've forced turnovers against them, Beanie Wells is still suffering from his groin injury, and, with the season pretty much done, the Cards are playing guys like Jerry Porter less and less to give way for their youngsters.

The Bucs owned us last week, but after a week of embarrassment for our coaching staff and offensive line, you can bet your ass we'll come out with a way to counteract any "hemming in" of Troy Smith in the pocket.

I'm not saying we dominate them, but I'm geared up for a good, competitive, Nationally-televised game. I say we pull out an ugly one (as if we could win in impressive fashion): 49ers 19-16.

Shanghai'D...

But, what would beating Arizona really accomplish, other than letting Arizona pick ahead of us in the draft?
55-10 49ers win
Originally posted by valrod33:
55-10 49ers win

I don't look forward to seeing the Cards Dline (mostly Docket) against our Oline.

Go Niners!!!!
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
fuk the cardinalas putos

This

That's pretty spot on. Go Niners!!!!
The toilet bowl of all toilet bowls!

GOOOOOO NINERS! Be the bigger s**t!
Battle of the Bottom Feeders!!!!
lol pregame threads are usually like 55 pages before game starts now its only 8 pages
Share 49ersWebzone