There are 171 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Who will have more turnovers?
AZ or SF?
I say SF

Who will have more passing yards?
AZ or SF?
I say AZ

Who will have more rushing yards?
AZ or SF?
SF

Who will have more penalties/personal fouls/holding penalties?
AZ, SF or Anthony Davis?
SF

Who will throw more challenge flags and lose?
Singletary or Whiz
Probably Whiz

Who will Win?
My hear wants SF but we probably lose because this is an important game and we never win crunch games

My fellow Niner fans, this game could possibly be the two worst teams in the NFL playing each other. I guess it comes down to who doesn't F up more. Whiz is a better coach than Sing, but we have better personnel and talent....I think.
go banana
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Who will have more turnovers?
AZ or SF?
I say SF

Who will have more passing yards?
AZ or SF?
I say AZ

Who will have more rushing yards?
AZ or SF?
SF

Who will have more penalties/personal fouls/holding penalties?
AZ, SF or Anthony Davis?
SF

Who will throw more challenge flags and lose?
Singletary or Whiz
Probably Whiz

Who will Win?
My hear wants SF but we probably lose because this is an important game and we never win crunch games

My fellow Niner fans, this game could possibly be the two worst teams in the NFL playing each other. I guess it comes down to who doesn't F up more. Whiz is a better coach than Sing, but we have better personnel and talent....I think.

Sadly I agree with just about every point. The 49ers defense does not create turn overs while the Cards defense does. Our defense has the tendency to make crappy QB's look like pro bowlers so look for Anderson to have a career day. As for rushing yards I would say the Cards rush for more yards. Our OLine sucks and gets zero push at the LOS. Gore will once again be running into a brick wall. We will have more penalties because we are a poorly coached team with zero discipline. As much as I want us to win, I think the Cardinals win this game.
the niners should win. like they should have won more than half of the games they lost. since the niners should win this one, they will lose this one too. i dont care if we lose as long as its a good game, i want Andrew Luck and Arizona is one of the most likely teams to make a move for a QB because they dont have that many holes but QB is a huge one. a few losses now for a decade or two of having a dominant team again is well worth it.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
At this point, I have Gore, V. Davis, and Fitz on my fantasy team and as long as they get a combined 14 points for me to win, I'll be happy. We always find ways to lose important games...Playoffs are a pipe dream!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by obx49:
At this point, I have Gore, V. Davis, and Fitz on my fantasy team and as long as they get a combined 14 points for me to win, I'll be happy. We always find ways to lose important games...Playoffs are a pipe dream!

I really love the 49ers, but at this point I hope we lose. I want Sing gone and a high draft pick. With road games against the Packers, Chargers and the Ram's, I can't see winning the division.

Really, what would it matter if they did win the division?
Niners SHOULD win, but they seem very adept at finding ways to lose winnable games this year. With that said, these two teams always play each other very close, so even though we're battlilng to stay out of last place I expect whoever shows up in the 4th quarter to take this one.
we will make Anderson look like Tom Brady.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
we will make Anderson look like Tom Brady.

Yeah... I made the mistake in some post around here of saying we'd make him look like Peyton Manning. Oops.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
go banana

lulz
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
"we will stop D. Anderson"

UH..have u seen our defense? it sucks out loud.. we made carolina's qb look like tom brady...we made the bucs qb look like peyton manning. We will again witness manusky's "bend dont break" defense...derek anderson might have a career passing day

[ Edited by dmax on Nov 29, 2010 at 07:20:09 ]
Unfortunately I believe the Niners will make a charitable effort to give the Cardinals all the plays in an embarrassing loss, forcing Singletary to make everyone in here puke by saying he will have to look at the film after the game.

I am convinced.
I just don't see the Niners having more rushing yards after the Bucs came to the Stick and placed a steel curtain in front of Gore.

I expect the Cards defense to be fired up at home with Gore and the offense wearing red ribbons on their helmets as a holiday gift, giving them every play.

Then Sing will be dejected and confused at the podium repeating his famous line.
i believe it will be a good stage to showcase our talents and prove we are better than our record indicates we will win and be 1 game back in division we beat rams already we have a shot winning division and going to playoffs this year its not over yet we are called the 49ers faithful have some faith in our boys its not over until the fat lady sings and i dont hear no singing yet
Share 49ersWebzone