LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

Alex Smith/The Catch

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Alex Smith/The Catch

I have to preface this by saying that I was a die hard Alex supporter.

If Alex is the QB on "The Catch", what happens?

I was watching top 10 clutch QB's last night and the thought popped into my head. I think it's funny and thought you might to.
[ Edited by tonysmith11 on Nov 13, 2010 at 6:49 AM ]
What about the play last year when Smith rolled out right and threw a perfect pass to Gore right against the sideline in the end zone for the TD? It is too easy for people posting here to get too high or low about Smith's play. He has made some outstanding plays in his career here as well as some bonehead ones. My only problem with the guy is his inconsistency, but that might have something to do with the crappy way this team has been handled overall in the past 8-9 years. As to the topic of your post, Smith is pretty good at throwing high passes...
  • mod
  • Veteran
This is a stupid thread... and believe it or not I think its the second time i've seen it this year
Originally posted by modninerfan:
This is a stupid thread... and believe it or not I think its the second time i've seen it this year

Cool. Exactly the reason I never post. The internet nerd squad.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

i second this. please for the love of god dont ever mention alex smith and the catch in the same forum.
Delete it then and post about Jon Gruden, John Madden, or Vince Lombardi for that matter.
well, considering that he wasn't born yet, I guess it would be a delay of game, since there would be no QB on the field to start the play.
Is it the off-season?
and lets replace dwight clark with rashaun woods, then what would happpen?
Yea I'm sorry but this thread is dumb. It just sparks another Alex debate, I feel like puking.

Originally posted by HessianDud:
well, considering that he wasn't born yet, I guess it would be a delay of game, since there would be no QB on the field to start the play.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Alex Smith/The Bust
if alex ever threw the catch it would be a check down to gore
Sorry dude - the last thing that we need in another A. Smith thread.

Nothing good will come of this.
Share 49ersWebzone