LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFGem:

they should just start throwing long passes first play of the game.

You should already know, Singletary is a man who sticks to his "vision".
i was at the game. that had to be the sorriest gameplan and performance by the offense. the game actually depressed me. it was the 2nd niner game i've been to and i've never seen them win in person. it's worse when they lose like that and you're at the stadium.

they should just start throwing long passes first play of the game. we gotta atleast try to win and move the ball. running on every first down is fooling noone. the oline is pitiful. we didn't even crack the red zone. and the coaches should have done the opposite of what they did in the first half in the second half. the inside runs were just not gonna work and that was like 75% of the plays called on offense. really frustrating and depressing game.

it's almost as if the staff learns NOTHING from the previous games. Pathetic. Off with singletarys head already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A big pile of $hit.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i was at the game. that had to be the sorriest gameplan and performance by the offense. the game actually depressed me. it was the 2nd niner game i've been to and i've never seen them win in person. it's worse when they lose like that and you're at the stadium.

they should just start throwing long passes first play of the game. we gotta atleast try to win and move the ball. running on every first down is fooling noone. the oline is pitiful. we didn't even crack the red zone. and the coaches should have done the opposite of what they did in the first half in the second half. the inside runs were just not gonna work and that was like 75% of the plays called on offense. really frustrating and depressing game.

it's almost as if the staff learns NOTHING from the previous games. Pathetic. Off with singletarys head already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They must be looking at the wrong film.

For the sake of all niner fans, could you please stop going to games?
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
yeah im not going to anymore games this season.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

For the sake of all niner fans, could you please stop going to games?

Guys, the ownership is clueless---need bags on heads for MNF...send the Clueless Yorks a message!
I saw us take another step toward winning the Andrew Luck sweepstakes!

The Bills won, but the Vikings lost so at this point we would be picking somewhere between 3-6 and that won't get it done.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

The Bills won, but the Vikings lost so at this point we would be picking somewhere between 3-6 and that won't get it done.

lets go Cards!
I saw film.

Originally posted by glorydayz:

Panthers wont win another game this year
I saw a team that took two steps back after a great win against the Rams. How is that possible to actually show some creativity and rack up over 350 yards of O the previous week?!? I don't get it... but i've been saying that all season long.

It's as if Dinglebary had one thing in mind, and that was running on their 31st rank rush-D. Which should have shot up a few notches now.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
I saw a team that took two steps back after a great win against the Rams. How is that possible to actually show some creativity and rack up over 350 yards of O the previous week?!? I don't get it... but i've been saying that all season long.

It's as if Dinglebary had one thing in mind, and that was running on their 31st rank rush-D. Which should have shot up a few notches now.

Yeah...thats exactly what happened....except...whoops...the Niners passed the ball on 7 of their first 10 plays.

Maybe one day organizations will start listening to fans if fans ever decide to do
some research and not spout out the first inane thing that comes to their head on a message board.
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:

Yeah...thats exactly what happened....except...whoops...the Niners passed the ball on 7 of their first 10 plays.

Maybe one day organizations will start listening to fans if fans ever decide to do
some research and not spout out the first inane thing that comes to their head on a message board.

Your reference is to last weeks first 10 plays right? I like to be accurate before i post, but overall it's just my impression of what i saw, and it looked even worse when compared to last weeks game.
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:

Your reference is to last weeks first 10 plays right? I like to be accurate before i post, but overall it's just my impression of what i saw, and it looked even worse when compared to last weeks game.

Its actually of yesterdays game against the Bucs...but geez, I'm pissed off, and I apologize for the tone of my post. I dont think yesterday was Sing's finest hour, but there was so much wrong with player execution and the o-line collapsing, and the fact that we only ran the ball 12 times, That Singletary should be one of the last people to blame for yesterdays debacle....and just seeing how everyone is just looking to pile onto Singletary instead of breaking down the game is just a little aggravating.

In any case, again...I apologize.
Share 49ersWebzone