LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • CK22
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Hey fuccanqueers

How does a 3-6 team get favored over a 6-3 team?

Damn. I thought the game was Sunday not Tuesday?
you girls are getting a little touchy.
  • CK22
Sure must suck to know that our 4th rounder is outperforming your 1st rounder from last year. Your VETERAN.
Hey fuccanqueers

We have only been favored in one game this entire year... how does that 6-3 against that son. Think our players care what Vegas thinks?

on a logical note 3 points is nothing on a Tuesday, Cross Country game, home field, you played well last week. don't get excited about it.
Originally posted by CK22:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by USMC-BUC:
I brought the record up for the people knocking the Bucs for winning by a small margin in 4 of our games. If you can knock us for winning by a small margin I'm going to knock you for.. Well.. Not winning....

and yes this all means nothing. Both Teams will have to suit up and play the game. I can even understand that.

Just to let you know, we have played VERY well against the better QB's in the league. Your team only has one legitimate target and Winslow is a TE who's not going to get behind the coverage.

Do you still actually think Vernon Davis is our only TE? Here's our other TE's stats in the last two games when he came back healthy:

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

FYI, that's our 2nd best TE and 4th best receiving option. So yes, the 49ers have better overall offensive talent.

K2 is our 2nd option and the stat's show that.

Mike Williams has been up for rookie of the week 5 times this year. check his videos out.

he has 40 catches 627 yards and 5 td's, I would consider that a legitimate threat.

Our other rookie receiver Arrilious Benn has a TD in each of the past 2 games.

I don't think it will be a blow out either way but I do think the Buccaneers will win.

We are also 4-1 on the road this year and that loss cam in Atlanta by 1 yard.

10-4 to the Mod

Now imagine if K2 was your 3rd or 4th best option because he would be on our team.

Probably because your QBs have been forcing the ball to prima donna Crabtree all season....

if you guys want to hear what the bucs radio network is saying about he niners it's live for the next 20 minutes.

Gerald McCoy is the guest.

http://www.620wdae.com/main.html just listen live..

Hey I have a serious question. As a Bucs fan, what do you think about Gruden!?

I'm just curious, because a lot of fans in here are on his bandwagon for the next head coach.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
End of the day the only stat that matters is you record, everything else is just Bull s**t

Bucs are 6-3 in the [b]toughest division in the NFC
by record

Niners are 3-6 in the Worst division in all of football by record[/b]

what the hell does division have to do with our record?

we are 1-1 in the division

You wanna talk records? 6-3? Misleading, name one legit team with a .500+ record you've defeated thus far?

You've lost to:

-Pittsburgh.
-New Orleans.
-Atlanta.

You've defeated:

-Cleveland.
-Carolina. (Twice)
-St. Louis (which we defeated ourselves, days ago).
-Cincy (won't even make the playoffs).
-Arizona.

So you guys literally have the easiest f**king schedule in the NFL and you're trying to convince us that you're better? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEATEN A TOUGH DIVISION RIVAL YET THIS SEASON!!!

Seriously:

*modded*

[ Edited by kidash on Nov 16, 2010 at 15:53:40 ]

so we beat bad teams and you lose to bad teams and you talk smack? ooooo kkkkkkk
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I brought the record up for the people knocking the Bucs for winning by a small margin in 4 of our games. If you can knock us for winning by a small margin I'm going to knock you for.. Well.. Not winning....

and yes this all means nothing. Both Teams will have to suit up and play the game. I can even understand that.

Just to let you know, we have played VERY well against the better QB's in the league. Your team only has one legitimate target and Winslow is a TE who's not going to get behind the coverage.

Do you still actually think Vernon Davis is our only TE? Here's our other TE's stats in the last two games when he came back healthy:

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

FYI, that's our 2nd best TE and 4th best receiving option. So yes, the 49ers have better overall offensive talent.

K2 is our 2nd option and the stat's show that.

Mike Williams has been up for rookie of the week 5 times this year. check his videos out.

he has 40 catches 627 yards and 5 td's, I would consider that a legitimate threat.

Our other rookie receiver Arrilious Benn has a TD in each of the past 2 games.

I don't think it will be a blow out either way but I do think the Buccaneers will win.

We are also 4-1 on the road this year and that loss cam in Atlanta by 1 yard.

10-4 to the Mod

Now imagine if K2 was your 3rd or 4th best option because he would be on our team.

Probably because your QBs have been forcing the ball to prima donna Crabtree all season....

Eh it's miles better to have a diva receiver who performs, over a mentally un-balanced RB who punches people in the face (including his own players on the practice field).

We don't have players like that down here. Mike Williams is better AND humble.

Not a chance Winslow would be the third option. He'd be second right behind Davis.

Aside from the holdout thing, I dont think crabtree has been an issue and his play (when given the ball) has been great.

I;ve followed the bucs for the past couple of seasons (seeing as my friend is a bucs fan). I don't think the Bucs are that much better talent wise than the 49ers aside from two positions (QB [most important], CB)

The Bucs execute and protect the ball better. I dont think their defense is as good as their glory years, but that team as a whole makes plays when they are needed. If your team can do that, you can usually hang/beat the best of them.

How about I answer that indirectly.
Since Mike Johnson took over, even Alex Smith looked like a solid QB.

Now let me answer it directly.

Troy Smith = 0 turnovers

He won't be playing the Rams defense this week.

Are you seriously arguing that QB is an advantage for the 49ers?

awesome, that means we're gonna score even more.

Originally posted by verb1der:
if you guys want to hear what the bucs radio network is saying about he niners it's live for the next 20 minutes.

Gerald McCoy is the guest.

http://www.620wdae.com/main.html just listen live..

Hey I have a serious question. As a Bucs fan, what do you think about Gruden!?

I'm just curious, because a lot of fans in here are on his bandwagon for the next head coach.

I think he's great at coaching veterans and I wouldn't let him around young talent with a 10' pole. He can get the most out of fundamentally sound guys but every offensive weapon that he drafted started of good and then went down hill fast, not just physically either, he rips souls out.

He would be perfect in Dallas imo.
End of the day the only stat that matters is you record, everything else is just Bull s**t

by record

You wanna talk records? 6-3? Misleading, name one legit team with a .500+ record you've defeated thus far?

You've lost to:

-Pittsburgh.
-New Orleans.
-Atlanta.

You've defeated:

-Cleveland.
-Carolina. (Twice)
-Arizona.

So you guys literally have the easiest f**king schedule in the NFL and you're trying to convince us that you're better? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEATEN A TOUGH DIVISION RIVAL YET THIS SEASON!!!

Seriously:

*modded*

so we beat bad teams and you lose to bad teams and you talk smack? ooooo kkkkkkk

Nor does it make you 'better' than us. You're a poser/phony 6-3 squad (and everybody in the NFL knows it), you won't even win your division, or a wildcard spot before it's all over.
This is getting interesting, we usually never get any a-hole (opponent) members during game week.

We get at least 2-3 Zona dips**ts, and a passive-aggressive Seahawks fan (that's classy/hard to hate cause he's 'logical'), but that's about it.

Oh and btw you Bucs fans are ironic individuals, cause for all the homo-bashing you slate on San Fran, that's like a double-standard 'hate' debate between 2 inbred Klansman, cause Florida (as a whole) is practically 'Homorabia' these days!

Someone's a bit touchy about homosexuality...and it ain't me....

No one even MENTIONED gays.

Wow, The first few pages of this thread gave this board a good name but wow....... first all the gay stuff, man i know it's San Fran and all but.... ehh making love on message boards???

and for all you guys who think Troy Smith is the 2nd coming of Steve Young after two games vs your pathetic division..... L O L

See you around Losers.

by record

You've lost to:

-Pittsburgh.
-New Orleans.
-Atlanta.

You've defeated:

-Cleveland.
-Carolina. (Twice)
-Arizona.

Seriously:

*modded*

Nor does it make you 'better' than us. You're a poser/phony 6-3 squad (and everybody in the NFL knows it), you won't even win your division, or a wildcard spot before it's all over.

You're right. Whipping on the Panthers doesn't make us better than you.

Our Roster and coaching staff does.
Hey fuccanqueers

Damn. I thought the game was Sunday not Tuesday?

It is on Sunday... 49AllTheTime, you've been warned.

Share 49ersWebzone