There are 189 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by USMC-BUC:
I brought the record up for the people knocking the Bucs for winning by a small margin in 4 of our games. If you can knock us for winning by a small margin I'm going to knock you for.. Well.. Not winning....

and yes this all means nothing. Both Teams will have to suit up and play the game. I can even understand that.

Just to let you know, we have played VERY well against the better QB's in the league. Your team only has one legitimate target and Winslow is a TE who's not going to get behind the coverage.

Do you still actually think Vernon Davis is our only TE? Here's our other TE's stats in the last two games when he came back healthy:

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

FYI, that's our 2nd best TE and 4th best receiving option. So yes, the 49ers have better overall offensive talent.

[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 16, 2010 at 15:13:02 ]
Keep it civil, folks. And I am directing this primarily to the regular Zoners who should know better.

Its gonna be a good game. You guys are acting like you are gonna blow us out. Its gonna be a tough game. If we dont turn the ball over we win its that simple
Originally posted by Joecool:
I brought the record up for the people knocking the Bucs for winning by a small margin in 4 of our games. If you can knock us for winning by a small margin I'm going to knock you for.. Well.. Not winning....

and yes this all means nothing. Both Teams will have to suit up and play the game. I can even understand that.

Just to let you know, we have played VERY well against the better QB's in the league. Your team only has one legitimate target and Winslow is a TE who's not going to get behind the coverage.

Do you still actually think Vernon Davis is our only TE? Here's our other TE's stats in the last two games when he came back healthy:

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

FYI, that's our 2nd best TE and 4th best receiving option. So yes, the 49ers have better overall offensive talent.

is the other TE your kid or something?

There are some realistic fans here too you know. I give the Bucs major props for being such a tough young team, and I think it's going to be a dog fight. We took the Saints and Falcons to the brink, I'm sure you guys know how tough it is to play them, because you lost to them as well.

Just don't get all too confident in your record and think you can come in here and act all big and bad, because if you lose, you will feel super stupid. lol
Originally posted by HillbillyBuc:

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

If he's my kid then he will be your daddy after the game.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I love it! Bucs fans... bigots and 5-year-olds who know nothing about the NFL beyond the NFC South!

sheesh!

Let em win a world series and they are suddenly the greatest sports town in America.

Maybe not in America, but compared to Tampa Bay???? Without a doubt and it aint even close..

Well that's assuring, cause judging by your username we were worried all that distempered rage/hate towards your father (cause he didn't love you) cut off all the naturally flowing functions of the cerebral cortex to the "logical" parts of your brain.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 16, 2010 at 15:17:22 ]
Florida, Americas dick.

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

K2 is our 2nd option and the stat's show that.

Mike Williams has been up for rookie of the week 5 times this year. check his videos out.

he has 40 catches 627 yards and 5 td's, I would consider that a legitimate threat.

Our other rookie receiver Arrilious Benn has a TD in each of the past 2 games.

I don't think it will be a blow out either way but I do think the Buccaneers will win.

We are also 4-1 on the road this year and that loss cam in Atlanta by 1 yard.

10-4 to the Mod

Bucs are good but they are not as good as these Bucs fans are in here claiming. If we lose I wouldnt be shocked but lets not act like you guys are SuperBowl Champs or anything.

Its gonna be a tough game. Based on your previous games if you dont stop the run you are gonna lose.

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

If he's my kid then he will be your daddy after the game.

lol. oh dude.

5 catches 85 yards
4 catches 80 yards

K2 is our 2nd option and the stat's show that.

Mike Williams has been up for rookie of the week 5 times this year. check his videos out.

he has 40 catches 627 yards and 5 td's, I would consider that a legitimate threat.

Our other rookie receiver Arrilious Benn has a TD in each of the past 2 games.

I don't think it will be a blow out either way but I do think the Buccaneers will win.

We are also 4-1 on the road this year and that loss cam in Atlanta by 1 yard.

10-4 to the Mod

Now imagine if K2 was your 3rd or 4th best option because he would be on our team.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Florida, Americas dick.

Does that make San Fran America's.....nope not going there. It's just too easy.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Florida, Americas dick.

Does that make San Fran America's.....nope not going there. It's just too easy.

backbone, yes. And texas is the ass.
Share 49ersWebzone