LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Joecool:
We are going to run Gore to death against TB. Don't expect Troy to have a good performance. There are some things we can do to crack that defense but it needs to be set up and so far, Troy has not proven he can consistently complete 0-10 yard passes in the middle of the field.

this. if he can hit a receiver in stride while on the run, I'm sure he has no problem with a 10 yard pass.
Gee, if chucking the ball downfield was the brilliant way to play NFL football, then all OCs should be coaching their QBs to play that way. Isn't it wonderful that our new OC has come up with a new, leading-edge strategy? That will certainly put us ahead of the others.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Joecool:
We are going to run Gore to death against TB. Don't expect Troy to have a good performance. There are some things we can do to crack that defense but it needs to be set up and so far, Troy has not proven he can consistently complete 0-10 yard passes in the middle of the field.

lets see game notes......our strength is our consistent bland offense gore(bueller)gore(bueller)gore(bueller). they gameplan for the run. their strength air it up for mike williams or arrelious benn, we gameplan for that, who wins?
Originally posted by excelsior:
Gee, if chucking the ball downfield was the brilliant way to play NFL football, then all OCs should be coaching their QBs to play that way. Isn't it wonderful that our new OC has come up with a new, leading-edge strategy? That will certainly put us ahead of the others.

You see chucking but I see pinpoint throws for 20+ yard completions. Vick was doing a lot of "chucking" yesterday.

Troy threw 1 prayer in two starts.
Originally posted by excelsior:

What are you talking about?
49ers need not worry about Blount, and just find ways to blitz/shut-down Josh Freeman, and we could win this game alone (Josh is proving to be a dangerous threat cause of his size/speed/power off the scramble, he's practically growing into a poor man's Ben Roethlisberger).

Although if you look at the last 2 Tampa wins Freeman has used Blount as a crutch to set up the passing game (in mid-field), where Freeman's success usually happens (Josh's not a consistent 20-40 yard-line guy as of yet; that's where we need to force him into passing/evading the pocket).

I see Troy Smith continuing to grow/develop chemistry with the crew, and we win another close one; 28-21.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
can you guys imagine the chaos it would cause if we just came out and destroyed the Bucs??

I would make love with this board. Literally.

Note to self: Stay off board after game.

LB

note to self bring candles and kenny g CDs to board after the game

don't forget the strawberry cheese cake flavored massage oil boo

And the brain bleach!

LB
Wow, The first few pages of this thread gave this board a good name but wow....... first all the gay stuff, man i know it's San Fran and all but.... ehh making love on message boards???

and for all you guys who think Troy Smith is the 2nd coming of Steve Young after two games vs your pathetic division..... L O L

See you around Losers.
Originally posted by USMC-BUC:
Wow, The first few pages of this thread gave this board a good name but wow....... first all the gay stuff, man i know it's San Fran and all but.... ehh making love on message boards???

and for all you guys who think Troy Smith is the 2nd coming of Steve Young after two games vs your pathetic division..... L O L

See you around Losers.

your first post was awesome, this one not so much

See you around Losers.

And you are giving the USMC a bad name. But seriously, thank you for your service!

LB

Originally posted by teeohh:
Buc I'll shove my fist up your womans vagina u piece of s**t bucs fan

f**k that f*gget. He's just mad b/c his team has never amounted to anything.

Classy Joint you all have here.... "Heads for the door keeping my finger on the trigger"

welcome to niner talk yo
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Buc I'll shove my fist up your womans vagina u piece of s**t bucs fan

f**k that f*gget. He's just mad b/c his team has never amounted to anything.

Classy Joint you all have here.... "Heads for the door keeping my finger on the trigger"

welcome to niner talk yo

Don't feed the trolls.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
2010 11 TB Fox Chris Myers, Kurt Warner

thats who is calling our game
Originally posted by valrod33:
2010 11 TB Fox Chris Myers, Kurt Warner

thats who is calling our game

Anyone's better than collinsworth-less. I hate when that twerp is the announcer.

LB
Share 49ersWebzone