LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Expect a BIG day from D-Love

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the f**k is a D-Love? that has to be the gayest nickname you guys have come up with on here for any of our players. and no, Vernon will have the big day if anyone is gonna have one.

Yah, V-Love's gonna have a big game.

Crab-Love anyone?
Walker was a big part of the reason we lost against the Saints. He has a lot to prove.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Backup receivers often build a special chemistry with backup QB's, so it would be no surprise. However, I'm not sure how many 2-TE sets the Niners plan to run this week. They have shifted to running more 3rd WR's on the field these days.

Yeah, look at Dez and Kitna.
I would just settle for a win...
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Walker was a big part of the reason we lost against the Saints. He has a lot to prove.

Walker is a lot of the reason why we have lost a lot of games the last two years. he has a knack for having an epic fumble, or critical drop.
I'm just hoping SOMEONE has a big day.

LOL @ Derek Loville.
I'll see your Crab Love and raise you Dix love.
Is Walker that guy who often dropped passes and fumbled alot?
Considering he is the backup TE and he only see`s about 15-20% of the offensive snaps. It wont be to big!
I swear I've read plenty of predictions of Delanie exploding but it never happens. lol

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
D-Love?

No.

LOL no kidding!

"D-Love"
[ Edited by DownInTheCity on Nov 11, 2010 at 8:17 AM ]
I love D
Originally posted by TDilvr:
I'll see your Crab Love and raise you Dix love.

I fold
I thought he meant Derrick Loville, my heart stopped for a minute there. Good ol 2 yards a carry.
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
i think d-love and vd-love will both have big games.
Share 49ersWebzone