There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fined for this?!?!

Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
ok now how are they suppose to get the qb down....use harsh language or something wtf

Now lay down or I shall taunt you a second time...

Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelled of elderberries!
That hit was about as textbook as it gets..........manny struck him with his face right on the chest. that was a clean play

From the beginning i never liked goodell and now its getting pathetic, where is this money really going.

Troy paolumalu had a great point. the players should have as much a say in the rules as anyone........Goodell is not fit to be commissioner of the NFL.
EXTORTION...........EXTORTION........................................EXTORTION.................................EXTORTION....................EXTORTION...............

WHAT ABOUT KURT WARNERS LAST PLAY OF THE SUPERBOWL ..WASNT EVEN REVIEWED.........

STEELERS ARE THE MORE MARKETABLE TEAM SO LETS JUST END THE GAME.

GOODELL NEEDS TO GO ...NOW!
Originally posted by tulliman:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
ok now how are they suppose to get the qb down....use harsh language or something wtf

Now lay down or I shall taunt you a second time...

Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelled of elderberries!

You hurt my feelings, I'm telling Commissioner Goodell to put an end to your dirty playing you cheater!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
The NFL might as well put a flag on the QB so that defenders can just pull his flag.

Good idea! But I could see the ref throwing a flag for pulling too hard on it.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
The NFL might as well put a flag on the QB so that defenders can just pull his flag.

15 yard penalty, personal foul, roughing the passer #99 for pulling the QB's flag to hard causing his vagina to become sore 1st down Denver.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Congrats Goodell, You've made the NFL a joke.

p.s
Troy Polamalu
Seriously, if I was a British sports fan who wanted to see what all the fuss was about with football...I would have probably enjoyed the game, but I would think it's a pretty damn pansy game considering the padding.
in 2014 we will be playing in flags
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Congrats Goodell, You've made the NFL a joke.
the NFL is handing out fines like crazy. this is total bs, im getting real pissed. i hope the players union can do something about this. its unreal and pathetic. it will get to the point of putting flags on the quarterback, just watch.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:

15 yard penalty, personal foul, roughing the passer #99 for pulling the QB's flag to hard causing his vagina to become sore 1st down Denver.

LOL
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

We already are everytime a defender looks at the QB. It usually ends up in a 1st down for the offense after the 15 yards are added.

We already are everytime a defender looks at the QB. It usually ends up in a 1st down for the offense after the 15 yards are added.

if i was going to get fined for a hit i would make sure i was knocking that Qb out of the game to get my moneys worth

if i was going to get fined for a hit i would make sure i was knocking that Qb out of the game to get my moneys worth

exactly! If they are going to call a clean hit dirty and find me for it I am going to bring the pain and put that QB in the locker room for the rest of the game.