There are 266 users in the forums

Frickz PIcz London vs Broncos Edition

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice Frickin' work.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice Frickin' work.
Originally posted by MILFS:
dude you are awesome and thanks for the amazing pictures.

How do you get to go to ALL niners games? Are you Bill Gate's son or something?

Nah , i am just plain ole 49ers fan Jesse Fricker from Texas. I do have a decent job, which i use all my money earned on rent and going to these games.. But i this so called job where i make 30k a yr does provide me great benefits which i use over and over and over.
Glad everyone approves. Im still a little pissed my camera died right in the middle of the Crabtree TD lol.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nice pics although they took forever to load, my computer is old.

One thing Im always amazed is the number of players who play without knee pads and thigh pads. The game is so violent I'd want all the padding I could get.
Originally posted by susweel:
Nice pics although they took forever to load, my computer is old.

One thing Im always amazed is the number of players who play without knee pads and thigh pads. The game is so violent I'd want all the padding I could get.

I just noticed it after I read this.
Mays is playing without knee pads or thigh pads.
yea sorry they took so long to load... Its really not your computers fault its prob the massive amount of pics fault. I have a faily new computer and it took me a few also..

Sorry for that i just get to posting them and then cant stop. Figure people like seeing them in the thread more than they like going to photobucket or another website to see them.
Originally posted by Fricker:
yea sorry they took so long to load... Its really not your computers fault its prob the massive amount of pics fault. I have a faily new computer and it took me a few also..

Sorry for that i just get to posting them and then cant stop. Figure people like seeing them in the thread more than they like going to photobucket or another website to see them.

Pics won't appear for me. I get the red X.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Good stuff Frick your the man.

Tell me one thing though how can you afford to go to every game.

Its gotta be family money right ?
Cool Pix man!

Originally posted by JR80Forever:

Pics won't appear for me. I get the red X.

http://s825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/Frickzpicz/49ers%20vs%20Broncos%20London%202010/

This will work for you :p

nah sus thats a common misconception. Ive posted here many of times i work for an airline and fly standby for a reasonable rate. But dont be fooled. I still buy all my tickets and hotels, And sometimes sit at the airport for 6-15 hrs to catch a flight to or back home to where im going. But i do what has to be done to make the game including. Making sure i dont spend any money on extra stuff so that i have it all available to me come NFL season time lol.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

nah sus thats a common misconception. Ive posted here many of times i work for an airline and fly standby for a reasonable rate. But dont be fooled. I still buy all my tickets and hotels, And sometimes sit at the airport for 6-15 hrs to catch a flight to or back home to where im going. But i do what has to be done to make the game including. Making sure i dont spend any money on extra stuff so that i have it all available to me come NFL season time lol.

Much respect.
much appreciated

Great pics! Damn, I need a new camera!

I feel your pain on the standby thing. First time I tried flying standby internationally, and while it all worked out, I had fear of missing the game. SFO>Rome, no problem. Rome>Frankfurt, no problem. My wife and I almost got stuck in Frankfurt though. Ended up waiting around for 6 hours and caught the last flight. All in all, still a good experience, one that I would have no problem doing again, especially for the price.

What airline you work for? SWA here...
Share 49ersWebzone