There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kordell Stewart picks Niners to make playoffs

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We could.. but it's a one in a thousand chance at this point. Although the chances look better with Arizona's horrible QB situation and Seattle having a tough schedule ahead with Matt Hasselbeck being out this week due to a concussion said to be "more serious than they thought."

We have to beat the Rams. And the Rams have to lose a lot more games. Our entire division aside from us has to collapse in the second half of the season for us to make it.

we are only 2 games back
I 'd before I even opened the link.

But in all seriousness, who knows. We have a new guy at QB that can make plays. Lets try and get a few wins in a row and see what happens!

Go 49ers!
who cares? remember all the experts expected the 9ers to "run away with the division?"
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who cares? remember all the experts expected the 9ers to "run away with the division?"

In a way its still possible they can lol. Most likely no one will even have a winning record after this week Ill drink to that. Even if we don't have a shot at winning the SB I still want to see this team make the playoffs unlike many people in NT.
Originally posted by redmanc07:

In a way its still possible they can lol. Most likely no one will even have a winning record after this week Ill drink to that. Even if we don't have a shot at winning the SB I still want to see this team make the playoffs unlike many people in NT.

It's possible we win the division, we will not "run away with it" though by any means
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by redmanc07:

It's possible we win the division, we will not "run away with it" though by any means

nope if we somehow get our s**t together it will come down to the last two games of the year
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Is because his boy friend lives in SF.

maybe is Alex...
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for digital9er.
I really hope 49ers actually go 8-8 because going on a 10 game winstreak is really, really hard to do. the two games i have 49ers losing is @GB and @SD. These are the ONLY two games 49ers MIGHT LOSE. Other than that, they should go on some win streaks up to those games.
Originally posted by Happs:
Topic was to pick a sub .500 team that will make playoffs.

Kordell picked Niner citing Troy Smith will bring the missing leadership at the QB position.

I was literally in shock watching. Hope he's right!

Well that's a relief . . . I feel much better now . . . no wait . . . that's because of the Giants.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Jed, Halloween was on Sunday. It's a little late to sport your Kordell Stewart Halloween costume.