LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Kordell Stewart picks Niners to make playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I BELIEVE!!!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
So you guys aren't sick of analysts picking us to go to the playoffs and it never happening yet?

Ooookay.
We could.. but it's a one in a thousand chance at this point. Although the chances look better with Arizona's horrible QB situation and Seattle having a tough schedule ahead with Matt Hasselbeck being out this week due to a concussion said to be "more serious than they thought."

We have to beat the Rams. And the Rams have to lose a lot more games. Our entire division aside from us has to collapse in the second half of the season for us to make it.
Originally posted by Happs:
Topic was to pick a sub .500 team that will make playoffs.

Kordell picked Niner citing Troy Smith will bring the missing leadership at the QB position.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by boast:
on KNBR this morning, Brian Jennings seemed genuinely stoked to have TS as the starting QB.

If Brian Jennings commandeth, championships shall cometh.
Man, some of ya'll will drink any kool-aid handed out...
We can't do the 3rd and Draws' on 3rd and long when we need first downs to win the game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Is because his boy friend lives in SF.

we need to do damage in those divisional games. patrick willis hasnt laid out any QB's this year like he usually does. we need a big hit on bradford, hasselb***h needs to get hit and arizona, we can hit them too but it doesnt really matter because theyre not goin anywhere. if were gonna gain ground its gonna be from taking out some QBs. if the Giants can do what they did against odds like that, the niners can do it too. GO NINERS!!! WOOO HITS!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this.

and totally redeems himself
You are a trip bro! But so right!
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Nov 5, 2010 at 5:38 AM ]

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by boast:
on KNBR this morning, Brian Jennings seemed genuinely stoked to have TS as the starting QB.

If Brian Jennings commandeth, championships shall cometh.

Brian Jennings was also stoked when the Niners opened up the season with Shaun Hill! lmao
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this...

I love that movie
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this...

Post of the Day!!

Kordell picked Niner citing Troy Smith will bring the missing leadership at the QB position.

I was literally in shock watching. Hope he's right!

A former scrub handing out predictions huh? Oh sht, it's on!

Originally posted by ObePwnD:

I was literally in shock watching. Hope he's right!

A former scrub handing out predictions huh? Oh sht, it's on!

He only became a scrub when they tried to turn him into a pure QB which he never was. He was more productive as Slash.
Share 49ersWebzone