Originally posted by valrod33:
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this...
and totally redeems himself


There are 691 users in the forums
Originally posted by valrod33:
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this...
and totally redeems himself


Originally posted by Happs:
Topic was to pick a sub .500 team that will make playoffs.
Kordell picked Niner citing Troy Smith will bring the missing leadership at the QB position.
I was literally in shock watching. Hope he's right!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:Originally posted by carlgo:Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I BELIEVE!!!
Is this from the UFO poster in Mulders's office? So aliens will abduct Singlecell for their hideous experiments? Ha, he would motivate them and they would hire him to coach their 10-dimension chess team.
So, no, we can't expect aliens to fix the Niners.
Fail.
It is "I WANT TO BELIEVE"
Originally posted by valrod33:
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this...
you got me
and totally redeems himself
Originally posted by valrod33:
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this...
I love that movie.
![]()
and totally redeems himself
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by Schulzy:Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
This team doesn't deserve my optimism. Not yet. I'm sick of being burned every freaking year.
Originally posted by dman:
Quarterback / Wide Reciever / Running Back / Idiot
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/191155-is-troy-smith-the-new-kordell-stewart
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by Schulzy:Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
This team doesn't deserve my optimism. Not yet. I'm sick of being burned every freaking year.
The arrogance.... so when the Niners do make the playoffs, and the inevitable bandwagon fans come rolling in proclaiming Niner faithfulness, what will make you any different than them?
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:Or how long Alex Smith has been.Originally posted by Happs:
Topic was to pick a sub .500 team that will make playoffs.
Kordell picked Niner citing Troy Smith will bring the missing leadership at the QB position.
I was literally in shock watching. Hope he's right!
I was simply shocked on how long Kordell was a QB in the NFL .
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Too many hits to the head for Kordell I think.
