There are 784 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kordell Stewart picks Niners to make playoffs

lets just wait and see,...
This team doesn't deserve my optimism. Not yet. I'm sick of being burned every freaking year.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Buffalo
Dallas
Carolina
San Francisco
Denver
Minnesota
Detroit
Cincinnati
Cleveland
San Diego
Arizona

Here are the sub 500 teams, we would need help from our division foes. You could make a pretty good argument for Arizona as well. The rest I don't think overtake with the division leaders and earn a playoff spot.

Of all those teams I think San Diego has the best shot.

San Diego has slowly been on the decline for the past 3 years. I respectfully DISAGREE! GO NINERS!

San Diego is currently ranked #1 in Total Offense and #1 in Total Defense.

Key word TOTAL. Those are misleading stats. The Cowboys and the Panthers show up in the top 5 as well. Kansas City owns that division. They can run and they can play defense.

linky

oh, i doubt San Diego will make much of a run. They lack something intangible that is required to win, and that division is a lot better this year than it has been in the past. I'm just saying I don't think they are in "decline." I think they are the same as they've always been: a talented team that can compete with anybody but can't find ways to win consistently.
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
This team doesn't deserve my optimism. Not yet. I'm sick of being burned every freaking year.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Buffalo
Dallas
Carolina
San Francisco
Denver
Minnesota
Detroit
Cincinnati
Cleveland
San Diego
Arizona

Here are the sub 500 teams, we would need help from our division foes. You could make a pretty good argument for Arizona as well. The rest I don't think overtake with the division leaders and earn a playoff spot.

Of all those teams I think San Diego has the best shot.

San Diego has slowly been on the decline for the past 3 years. I respectfully DISAGREE! GO NINERS!

San Diego is currently ranked #1 in Total Offense and #1 in Total Defense.

Key word TOTAL. Those are misleading stats. The Cowboys and the Panthers show up in the top 5 as well. Kansas City owns that division. They can run and they can play defense.

linky

oh, i doubt San Diego will make much of a run. They lack something intangible that is required to win, and that division is a lot better this year than it has been in the past. I'm just saying I don't think they are in "decline." I think they are the same as they've always been: a talented team that can compete with anybody but can't find ways to win consistently.

I don't think any of those teams make the playoffs, but if 1 does, I think San Diego has the best shot.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Buffalo
Dallas
Carolina
San Francisco
Denver
Minnesota
Detroit
Cincinnati
Cleveland
San Diego
Arizona

Here are the sub 500 teams, we would need help from our division foes. You could make a pretty good argument for Arizona as well. The rest I don't think overtake with the division leaders and earn a playoff spot.

Of all those teams I think San Diego has the best shot.

San Diego has slowly been on the decline for the past 3 years. I respectfully DISAGREE! GO NINERS!

San Diego is currently ranked #1 in Total Offense and #1 in Total Defense.

Key word TOTAL. Those are misleading stats. The Cowboys and the Panthers show up in the top 5 as well. Kansas City owns that division. They can run and they can play defense.

linky

oh, i doubt San Diego will make much of a run. They lack something intangible that is required to win, and that division is a lot better this year than it has been in the past. I'm just saying I don't think they are in "decline." I think they are the same as they've always been: a talented team that can compete with anybody but can't find ways to win consistently.

true i guess that's just what it seems like. i don't catch a lot of san diego games plus i have ryan mathews in one of my big money leagues. that probably doesn't help my perception.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
This team doesn't deserve my optimism. Not yet. I'm sick of being burned every freaking year.
Originally posted by ninersush:
kordell stewart is a f**king twit. he has no credibility. he sucked cock ass s**t as a QB. done.

you forgot...he sucks as an analyst
Was he one of the everyones who said we would win the division before game 1. They always finished it with a "by default" sort of reason.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Just when I thought Kordell Stewart couldnt get any dumber he goes out and says this...






































































and totally redeems himself

Hilarious!!!!

Thats a classic
[ Edited by El_Imperio on Nov 4, 2010 at 12:44 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
This team doesn't deserve my optimism. Not yet. I'm sick of being burned every freaking year.
if we beat the rams and bucs back to back then we can start talking
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
if we beat the rams and bucs back to back then we can start talking

We beat them than the carolina loss will be huuuuggee
Originally posted by ninersush:
kordell stewart is a f**king twit. he has no credibility. he sucked cock ass s**t as a QB. done.

he was better than alex was, he actually lead his team to the playoffs on a few occasions, just had bad accuracy.