LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 173 users in the forums

49ers looking to raise ticket prices for 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for NinerBuff.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Inflation's a B***H. A new stadium would cure soooooo many ills. Even the players were commenting on it in London, how nice it was to have a full cheering section.

I just want a f**king cupholder. Over a decade of paying for these season tix and I still don't have a cupholder.

Nothing more frustrating than kicking over a 9 dollar budlight....

Honestly, York needs to seriously consider selling or putting his money (and good-ol tax payer money) down and build a new stadium himself. Its vital to becoming a winning franchise.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Nov 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM ]
i feel sorry for you ticket holders...paying all that money for a glorified pop warner team....
Gotta pay for the employee benefits. quit f'n crying! i understand that the games aint been great but people gotta work and every yr stuff cost more than the last.
Originally posted by davemo4:
i feel sorry for you ticket holders...paying all that money for a glorified pop warner team....

Don't feel sorry for me. Just because the team isn't the greatest doesn't mean I'm not having a great time. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face as sitting in my seat and watching the 49ers play football for me. Even if they continue to crap all over themselves week after week. It's an ebb and flo, and the team was flowing like a mofo back in the day. Now it's ebbing, but I can be patient.

Watching the team in 94 was amazing. Watching the rice score TD after TD was amazing. Watching the Catch 2 was amazing. Watching us come back against the Giants was amazing. Watching Jerry get carried off the field for the last time as a Niner in SF was amazing. If you ditch on your team, you're gonna miss out on some pretty fantastic things when you look back.
There is cost associated when witnessing excellence first hand!

As for the 49ers, I don't know what their deal is with raising prices.

Don't feel sorry for me. Just because the team isn't the greatest doesn't mean I'm not having a great time. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face as sitting in my seat and watching the 49ers play football for me. Even if they continue to crap all over themselves week after week. It's an ebb and flo, and the team was flowing like a mofo back in the day. Now it's ebbing, but I can be patient.

Watching the team in 94 was amazing. Watching the rice score TD after TD was amazing. Watching the Catch 2 was amazing. Watching us come back against the Giants was amazing. Watching Jerry get carried off the field for the last time as a Niner in SF was amazing. If you ditch on your team, you're gonna miss out on some pretty fantastic things when you look back.

amen
10 percent price increase. Old stadium, crappy teams= Deserving to raise ticket prices.

• titan
  • Veteran
I am griping about it and talking smack, but when it comes down to it I buy the tickets, merchandise, and Sunday tickets. I just hope they have enough loyalty and pride on our 49ers name as we do. I also hope they have enough respect for us to get some people that are competent to make us competitive. I am tired of being the punching bag of the NFL.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by backontop:
shouldn't they start winning before they raise prices?

They need to give some refunds for the past 8 years.

LOL!

Not me ! I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid. I'm spending my money on the Giants !!!
Maybe people will not renew, so I can finally move over!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by backontop:
shouldn't they start winning before they raise prices?

They need to give some refunds for the past 8 years.

No, they need your money to pay Alex Smith's contract.

So let me get this straight...

The team can't put a winning product on the field, resulting in lower revenue through lower ticket sales and merchandising, so the answer is to punish those die hard fans who stick with the team through thick and thin?

It appears the disease that inflicts our Federal Government is starting to affect private businesses as well. Punish the golden goose.
Originally posted by rage49:
So let me get this straight...

The team can't put a winning product on the field, resulting in lower revenue through lower ticket sales and merchandising, so the answer is to punish those die hard fans who stick with the team through thick and thin?

It appears the disease that inflicts our Federal Government is starting to affect private businesses as well. Punish the golden goose.

Exactly why several of us have vowed to stop buying tickets and merch until they can produce a wining product...
Share 49ersWebzone