There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 49ers dont want to (and probably dont know how to) win

if you can deal with alex smiths over priced inefficient @ss for 5 years, you can def deal with moss's over priced efficient ass for one season. This is bull sh!t. This is why sing will be gone. To scared to pull the F'n trigger.


Go on HATE AWAY!!!
[ Edited by dreNmel08 on Nov 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM ]
Oh you fancy huh? Oh you fancy huh?
Singeltary coaches like he is scared every week. What else is new?
Made it, I'm in
┬┐Que?
But what does this guy have to lose???? i just dont get it. not even an attempt to sign anyone noteworthy off waivers.
mangos
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Oh you fancy huh? Oh you fancy huh?

I have my nails and hurr done
Originally posted by dreNmel08:
But what does this guy have to lose???? i just dont get it. not even an attempt to sign anyone noteworthy off waivers.

by the way, every team passed on him. There is a reason for that
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Oh you fancy huh? Oh you fancy huh?

I have my nails and hurr done

I like it how you do it right thurrr
Some call Crabtree a diva now, imagine what they would call him after hanging around Randy Moss for a few weeks.
The Headlines would have been nice. But lets be honest, who's going to throw him the ball? I still have my fingers crossed for T. Smith, but i gotta see more. Besides, we arent a gutter s*** team like the team across the bay pickin up every one elses trash..
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by dreNmel08:
But what does this guy have to lose???? i just dont get it. not even an attempt to sign anyone noteworthy off waivers.

by the way, every team passed on him. There is a reason for that

BUT EVERY TEAM IS NOT A SINKING SHIP WITH 2 WINS THUS FAR. NO REASON TO PASS ON HIM. HIS SKILLS AUTOMATICALLY MAKE OUR OFFENSE BETTER.
Originally posted by backontop:
Some call Crabtree a diva now, imagine what they would call him after hanging around Randy Moss for a few weeks.

True
C'mon, dude. Post this in a Moss thread, please.