There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The niners have a way of making me watch their games

I swear, after every loss I try to convince myself that the season is lost and their is no point in watching these losers, the team does something to keep me watching. First it was the firing of Jimmy Raye, now the starting of Troy Smith(there were other things but I thought I would make this short and sweet) So now I sit here anxiously awaiting and anticipating the game tomorrow at Wembley. Now I say to myself that even if Troy performs terribly then Nate Davis could get a shot at it. WHEN WILL IT END!!!
if ur a true fan of any team it will never end. u will always see the good in a team and hope that maybe next game they will win.

p.s. i hate all the talk about nate davis, he's only played against 2nd and 3rd teamers in preseason. he's on the PS for a reason. maybe next year for him
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,368
I keep watching, I don't know why. I guess it is the same thing as people that stop to gawk at car accidents.
Originally posted by BobS:
I keep watching, I don't know why. I guess it is the same thing as people that stop to gawk at car accidents.
  • 9r4lf
  • Member
  • Posts: 195
lol ... when will it end?
Yeah I know the feeling. My thoughts on if Troy Smith performs badly, what does the team have to loose by starting Nate Davis? Worst case is that he's not ready or not a staring caliber QB you put Alex back in and ride it out for rest of season. Or maybe he surprises some people and turns out to be pretty good.
After we lose a game, especially this year, I say I won't catch the next game. But by the time the following Sunday rolls around I listen to the game on KNBR. I'm in India and there are no broadcasts and wouldn't pay for an on line service that won't deliver.
I watch now simply for comedic value
I think the true assesment of troy will be the game after the bye week. That will give him three weeks with the starters and we should see what type of skill set he has as a pro. Atlest they should know wether he is worthy of keeping for a backup next season.
The niners have a way of making me drink til I vomit.
Yes, they play them, and I watch, done it for years I just can't stop!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
The niners have a way of making me drink til I vomit.



reminds me of the other evening..
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I watch now simply for comedic value

Originally posted by niners9:
if ur a true fan of any team it will never end. u will always see the good in a team and hope that maybe next game they will win.

p.s. i hate all the talk about nate davis, he's only played against 2nd and 3rd teamers in preseason. he's on the PS for a reason. maybe next year for him


I feel the same way, lol I just can't stop supporting and watching them, even if they lost the rest of their games i would still go into work, bragging on our perfect superbowl record and having 3 of the top 11 best players in nfl history..............