There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Photos from today

Am still sorting out my pics of practice but you can check out my shots from the press conference and media availability on ConcertsCaptured and on Facebook.

It was awesome to be up close and personal with the players. All the staff and players were extremely friendly and accommodating, very impressive considering the current situation in the 49ers camp.

Every interaction I've had with the 49ers so far has shown they do still have class!

Now, if only we could win a few games too...!!!

Dan
This situation concerns me.

Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.


I thought the exact same thing. Tomsula is a pitcher, not a catcher!!
Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.

http://www.concertscaptured.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/events-49ers-wednesday-1/23.jpg

LOL, Tomsula actually has a ton of old buddies over in the UK, cause he previously coached 3 teams within (the now defunct) NFL Europe!
Originally posted by Ninervelli:
Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.


I thought the exact same thing. Tomsula is a pitcher, not a catcher!!

Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.



And the look in Vernon's eyes....
Originally posted by danthemanuk:
Am still sorting out my pics of practice but you can check out my shots from the press conference and media availability on ConcertsCaptured and on Facebook.

It was awesome to be up close and personal with the players. All the staff and players were extremely friendly and accommodating, very impressive considering the current situation in the 49ers camp.

Every interaction I've had with the 49ers so far has shown they do still have class!

Now, if only we could win a few games too...!!!

Dan


Great photo's Dan. Will you be there Friday?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninervelli:
Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.


I thought the exact same thing. Tomsula is a pitcher, not a catcher!!


What the hell is Stephen Hawking doing at our practice anyways...
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninervelli:
Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.


I thought the exact same thing. Tomsula is a pitcher, not a catcher!!


What the hell is Stephen Hawking doing at our practice anyways...

Dunno...but he's about to get tossed into an alternate universe.
Originally posted by danthemanuk:
Am still sorting out my pics of practice but you can check out my shots from the press conference and media availability on ConcertsCaptured and on Facebook.

It was awesome to be up close and personal with the players. All the staff and players were extremely friendly and accommodating, very impressive considering the current situation in the 49ers camp.

Every interaction I've had with the 49ers so far has shown they do still have class!

Now, if only we could win a few games too...!!!

Dan

I don't mean to burst you bubble or anything, but I'm positive they have been told to be friendly and accommodating because the NFL is trying to attract fans outside the US. If they were at home, they'd be much harder to access. I'm not saying they're not friendly, but they're likely not quite as friendly as they have been over there.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.



And the look in Vernon's eyes....

Patrick Willis looks exhausted and the picture of Takeo from the back makes his neck look like its fake its so damn big
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by redrathman:
This situation concerns me.



And the look in Vernon's eyes....

its like vernon is about to undress him with his eyes
[ Edited by EarlThomas on Oct 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM ]
Great job and thanks for sharing.
like some man Brit- Tomasula love.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home