There are 187 users in the forums

Carr.....1.5 million?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
Well Smith got 50 million.

can you go 1 day without s**t talking an injured QB?

funny...
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Well Smith got 50 million.

can you go 1 day without s**t talking an injured QB?

Just trying to point out that 1.5 million is chump change as far NFL QBs salaries go.

then why don't you say will JaMarcus got 61 million

That would be installing the middle man when we all know it's going to turn towards Alex anyways. He's just skipping the middle man.

yea, and this is NINERtalk, not RAIDERtalk

As far as money goes Alex is no where near the top of the list of top paid QB's who failed

ALex has done a pretty good job this year, but as a whole our whole team has no chemestry. Clements costed us a game, so did Gore

what????? Alex has done a pretty good job this year??? He's the 25th ranked passer in the league and cost us 10 turnovers in 6 games... WTF is goin on around here???

I really do wonder what makes people think Alex Smith is doing a good job this year.
what????? Alex has done a pretty good job this year??? He's the 25th ranked passer in the league and cost us 10 turnovers in 6 games... WTF is goin on around here???

He's doing better than Brett Favre. So he must be putting in a Pro Bowl season!

Alex has looked better in the last few games. But it's STILL Alex. I mean, come on. He gets an 80 passer rating and everyone uses it as proof that THIS TIME he's turning it around for good.

Nothing is for good with Alex Smith.

He'll play like a Hall of Famer one series and like a high school quarterback the next.

The watchword this season was "continuity". That if we gave that to Alex he'd be able to become the QB that everyone thought he would.

That hasn't come to pass.

So now what?

Should we go 1-15 just to give Alex continuity in the HOPE that on week 16 he can win a game for us?

If I may ask the fans of Alex Smith...

At what point (for them) would it be appropriate to bench him? 1-8? 1-9? 1-10?

Because I really don't care at this point. Each loss Alex brings us is further proof that he needs to go and inches us closer to a new head coach and good draft positioning in 2011. Alex has already shown us he can't win.

Even if you take away the games that Gore and Clements supposedly lost for us, we're still looking at a 3-4 record. Certainly in the running but not like we'd be tops in our division. Not to mention that Gore and Clements wouldn't have been in a position to lose those games if Alex could have LEAD the offense to score more than 1 touchdown in the first 45 minutes.
Originally posted by smathis:

Alex has looked better in the last few games. But it's STILL Alex. I mean, come on. He gets an 80 passer rating and everyone uses it as proof that THIS TIME he's turning it around for good.

He'll play like a Hall of Famer one series and like a high school quarterback the next.

The watchword this season was "continuity". That if we gave that to Alex he'd be able to become the QB that everyone thought he would.

So now what?

Should we go 1-15 just to give Alex continuity in the HOPE that on week 16 he can win a game for us?

Because I really don't care at this point. Each loss Alex brings us is further proof that he needs to go and inches us closer to a new head coach and good draft positioning in 2011. Alex has already shown us he can't win.

Even if you take away the games that Gore and Clements supposedly lost for us, we're still looking at a 3-4 record. Certainly in the running but not like we'd be tops in our division. Not to mention that Gore and Clements wouldn't have been in a position to lose those games if Alex could have LEAD the offense to score more than 1 touchdown in the first 45 minutes.

Yah nevermind all the booing at Candlestick, its only on the webzone that people think Alex Smith sucks.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Originally posted by smathis:

So now what?

Yah nevermind all the booing at Candlestick, its only on the webzone that people think Alex Smith sucks.

Yah he is having an all pro year.

I'm guessing that what he meant was the implied continuation of, "Alex has done a pretty good job this year considering what he's had to work with."

... but some of you don't like to consider much of anything, so disregard as usual.
Share 49ersWebzone