LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Troy Smith is holding on to the ball too damn long and the the defense is killing themselves with all the penalties.

We should be blowing these f**kers out

yeah he needs to get the ball out quicker
Defense must step up in the 2nd half and make some plays
seachickens...17....Tards....10....let them kill each other...
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Oh, what could have been. The first half is just a microcosm of the whole season. The Niners should be up 21-10 at the best, if not for the following self inflicted wounds:

- commit stupid, undisciplined penalties
- waste two timeouts
- take the lead then get conservative too early
- breakdowns on the offensive line
- Nate Clements getting burned for being too aggressive trying to jump routes.

If the Niners don't put away the Rams in the second half, they only have themselves to blame.

This speaks volumes on coaching!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Defense must step up in the 2nd half and make some plays
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
lmaooo can we get a real coach?

Singletary would lose at Madden at this point.

I would destroy sing in madden. Not now but like madden 06 and older.

I think Singletary would do best when playing old games like Tecmo Bowl. He doesn't really have to gameplan and only choose from 4 different plays,

LOL! I love Tecmo bowl! I liked the one after the '90 season the best.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Lets come out firing!

Big time. We're in this game because we've been aggressive.

We call a time out to have Gore run the ball. Sing is clueless!
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
lmaooo can we get a real coach?

Singletary would lose at Madden at this point.

I would destroy sing in madden. Not now but like madden 06 and older.

I think Singletary would do best when playing old games like Tecmo Bowl. He doesn't really have to gameplan and only choose from 4 different plays,

LOL! I love Tecmo bowl! I liked the one after the '90 season the best.

So does Sing! lol
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Rules say no helmet to helmet contact. All the teams had ref in during camp to work with them on this. A form tackle doesn't involve the helmet anywhere near the defenders helmet play within the rules and there are no problems. Laboy screwed it on both penalties and he got flag sit his a$$ on the bench.

LAboy's awesome, 2nd hardest hitting guy on our Defense. That play happened so fast, he just ended up where he did. An MLB pitcher couldnt find the strike zone on where u can touch a qb without being penalized.

I don't care if he is the hardest hitter (how you came up with the 2nd hardest I don't know) he GAVE the Rams 30YARDS for free.

Well lets see, hes only behind Justin smith n sacks (tied w Paris). Go look at the highlights from the games. He hits hard. I dont have a bruiseometer, I left it at home. Under the bed or n the attic somewhere. When he hits people they look like they r n pain. But yeah man go ahead and bench one of our hungriest D players on the field, go ahead n c what happens. I know 1 of those penalty's was bunk. If u disagree, go back and check how half the webzone groaned about the Sissy NFL rules.

leaky is correct - helmet to helmuts are players pushing the edge. but rules are rules and now they say you gotta go back to proper form tackling or you cost the team. if you cant adjust then you sit til you learn.

Football is about pain. The rules are out of control. If uve drunk the Goodell koolaid hes pushing all throughout the networks. I understand, by all means, put a dress on the qb and make him wear lipstick and implants. Helmet to helmet has been going on for years. Without helmet to helmet, Ronnie Lott might not have been in the HoF.
Lets go guys!

just take the touchback
Will Ginn ever have a big play on a return!?
Lets go Smith!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Dingleberry has NO idea what he is talking about.
our go-to play: Gore up the middle and a penalty
Share 49ersWebzone