LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Can somebody please let me know where I can stream this game online. I'd really appreciate it.

atdhe.net

will ask you to download something called 'vshare' it works pretty well. Not gonna get anywhere near HD quality, but its watchable for sure.

Thanks man.
Alright go vikings and giants!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Alright go vikings and giants!!

Nice comeback by Vikes and the G-men are killing the Seachickens. Next week we could be a game out.
wow this division is sooo f'n pathetic
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Most of the NFC division is open rite about now & that's a good thing for us!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

Most of the NFC division is open rite about now & that's a good thing for us!

Plus, watching the Cowboys play right now is making everything alright.
With the Cards and Seahawks losing today, next weeks game against the Rams will be bigger than I anticipated. We stand at 2-6 and the Rams at 4-4. If we win and the hawks lose we will be 1 1/2 games out of first place. Then next week this is the schedule:

49ers vs Bucs, Cardinals @ Chiefs, Seattle @ New Orleans, Atlanta @ Rams

So now, if we win the next 2 we could be tied for 1st. We still have to face a good Rams and Bucs team but with a little motivation and no turnovers, we could find ourselves back in it!
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Isn't it great! :)
Realistically, it's true. But it's still ridiculous to talk about, sitting on 2 wins halfway through the season.
I like your thinking my brotha. Let's hope that things fall into place and let's hope that Troy Smith is the second coming of Joe Montana or maybe Steve Young, or at least Jeff Garcia. We need Troy to be some hell of a quarterback because we need to go on a serious winning streak. That stuff would be magic though if it were to unfold and turn out like that. We keep winning, while the rest of our teams in our division keep losing.. that would be some sick sheet. I'd be so damn happy if we somehow ran the table and just even made a playoff appearance.

On the Zone, hope springs eternal. Time for a reality check instead.

Don't tell me, show me.
I Believe!!! Let's Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Realistically, it's true. But it's still ridiculous to talk about, sitting on 2 wins halfway through the season.
I want winners...

It worked for one bay area team, so might as well give it another shot.
Share 49ersWebzone