There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where? San Francisco (Game being broadcast locally on FOX)

When? 1:15 pm PST 4:15 pm EST
24-10 Niners
24-16

niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
49ers dominate the Lambs
45-3
Troy mutha effin Smiff
When I was a kid my parents tried to get me a 49ers helmet and uniform set for Christmas. The store was out so they got me a Rams set and I had to be the Rams in all the neighborhood games. 12 vs 1 and got my ass kicked. I hate the Rams so very very much.

The 49ers are not going to lose to the Rams.

It can't happen, although they do have a good QB, they are the Rams.

We don't lose to the Rams as far as I'm concerned.

We score our first drive, get a 3 and out, get the ball back and score again.

The Rams F*** themselves over and we damn near lose the game because of ourselves. We get dumb penalties, mistakes, miscommunication, etc...

But, the Rams save the day and beat themselves, giving us the W.

A win is a win, we'll take what we can get.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I can't see how we win this game.

On defense:

They are 6th in the league in sacks (23) and allowing an opposing QB rating of 76.3.

Broncos are 29th in the league in sacks (9) and allowing an opposing QB rating of 93.6.

Their defense is 8th against the rush and 6th in points allowed.

On offense:

Bradford has done a good job for a rookie, but they have been very conservative in the passing game. He's only completed three passes that were thrown over 20 yards. Bradford has a rating of 104.4 when throwing behind the line of scrimmage.

We stubbornly continue to play a four deep shell coverage scheme while pinching the front seven to focus on stopping the run. This opens up both the short passing game in the 1 - 10 yard range, it leaves a HUGE void on the perimeter to allow easy check downs and screen passes. This plays directly into their hands.

They just picked up Michael Lewis, who knows our defense as well as anyone.

I are scared. Somebody hold me.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Troy mutha effin Smiff

ALL DAY!
Rams have played like s**t on the road.

27-10, the rise of Troy Smith.
After the spark of Troy Smith, after a win in London, after a long reflection of the season, and after a long rest during the bye week....

if the Niners come out at Candlestick and STILL lose this game....

we will go 2-14.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken: